Doughnuts

I walked to the bathroom, why was there so many people, I couldn't handle that many people, if it was Dustin he would make sure I was okay,....... but he wasn't here, never mind that, all I had to do was get prepared for the up coming, panic attack I'll have, "George?" I turned around it was clay, "I thought you were going to class." I was bright red, "well I-I uh." I didn't know how to respond, "well I had to go to the bathroom before I got to class."

"Ohh uhh well umm, maybe I should to class early too." He said, shoot I didn't think he would say that, "umm no it's ok." I said pushing past him," George, can I ask you something." He asked, I stopped, "what." I said looking back, "well-I-I.... why are you....why are you always avoiding me." I stopped at the door with my hand on the handle, "I don't know." I shrugged, "I'll see in class." I said coldly opening the door and walking out.

Gosh I felt bad, I shouldn't, why do I feel bad, all he has been is a real pain in the ass, but...... I felt bad, should I go back, did I hurt his feelings, never mind that, I should really get some where else.

CLAY/DREAM POV

George didn't answer my question, he just left, I felt bad....maybe I pushed a little, I feel bad for making do stuff that makes him annoyed, but hopefully he's ok, I care about George even though though I just met him, as I walked out of the bathroom some came up behind me, "CLAY!" it was Stacey, "hey." I knew Stacey wanted something, "what do you want this time." She thinks I care about her or I loved her but that wasn't true she just wanted my money, "you don't have to be so cold, anyways could I have some money so me and my friends could go eat." She said in a cute tone, it wasn't cute it was annoying.

"No you've already spent two hundred dollars on shopping for the, LaTES TreNdS." I in a mocking tone, she stared at me with this annoyed look on her face "Ugh fine see ya later claydoh." She said flipping her hair like a drama queen, this is why I like George better than her, I walked through the halls searching for my next class, I walked in I saw George laying his head on the table I smiled, there was a empty seat next to him he caught sight of me and looked at me for a spilt before looking away I scanned the room around me I saw Nick who also had a empty seat next to him.

I looked at both of them, George need some space I didn't want to have to crowd him, I felt bad for being pushy, I looked over at Nick and walked towards him, "hey clay haven't seen you in a while." He said as I walked up to him, "what happened you always sit Georgie." He asked, "o-oh uh nothing, I just wanted to sit with you instead." I said sitting in the chair next to him, "aww you picked me over Georgie such a play boi." Putting hands on his Chest, as if he was flattered,"well anyways how's that bitch Stacey." He said scoffing, "oh you know the same gold digger as always, I could literally kill my self by climbing up to her ego and falling down to her iq." I joked, "shit that was good," he said laughing a little.

Theme passé bu fast and next thing you know it class was over"Hey." I picked up my bag as I turned around I saw George, "why-uh umm why didn't sit with me in class."he said looking away, "oh you seemed like you needed a little space, unless you want me to sit with you." I smirked, "w-what no......." he paused "ugh never mind."he said blushing, "don't worry I'll annoy you for the rest of your life now." I said chuckling, "shut up, we should meet Katie she's some where here, she said she would walk with us to the mall." He said lifting his bag over his arm, why did Katie have to walk with us, "u-uhh hey clay." George said looking away, "yeah?" I said confused, "sorry for umm acting so coldly towards you, I-I-I've just been kinda..... stressed lately." He was finally warming up to me, "oh that's fine I've been in that place too." I said wrapping my arm around George, but this time he didn't pull away.

"Hey George, hey clay." Katie said smiling, "hi." George said pulling away from my hug, I wish it could've lasted longer, "should we get there early I want to browse before we meet up with the other people." She asked as we walked, "yeah that's fine with me, what about you clay." George looked up at me, "uhh yeah sure that's fine." I said, " great." Katie said skipping down the side walk like a little kid.

Whoa time skip 😯

Also, GEORGE POV

we all made it to the mall we just chatted about some stupid stuff or something like that on the way, "whoa." I looked up at the mall, it was huge bigger than anything else I've seen, "yeah this is where I normally hang out with my friends." Clay said, "ugh I'm hungry, is there a chipotle here." Katie said whinnying with hunger, "yeah it has everything thing you could need." He said smiling as we walked in,"does it have....game stop."I asked I wanted a new game that I've wanted for so long, "like I said it has everything." He responded, we walked all around the mall trying to find something good to eat.

"omg krispy Kreams." I ran over to the amazing doughnuts, I could smell the delicious doughnuts through the glass container, "do guys want this." I looked back at clay, "of course I want these gifts sent from god." I said putting my face up to the class almost like I could go through it, "George calm down, there just doughnuts." I rolled my eyes,"I can buy you as much as You want." I turned back, "really." He chuckled, "really." He repeated, "umm well...l. Could I get 3 dozen." I stood up to face him, his eyes widen, "you want 36 doughnuts." He was wheezing, I blushed, "well-I-I-I'm going to share with you and Katie of course."

I looked over at Katie she was just as mesmerized by the doughnuts as I was,"ok what kind." He asked, I'll take a box full birthday cake doughnuts." I said pointing at the yellow colored Icing doughnuts with party sprinkles, "I don't really like those." He said, I looked at him, with shock, "you don't like birthday doughnuts." I gasped, "too sweet" he added, "I'll make you try one" I stated with a little smirk, "ugh." He groaned, the rest can be glaze I guess." I said my sight still on the birthday doughnut, "is that's ok Katie." I asked, "yeah glazed are my favorite".

Hey guys what are your favorite type's of doughnuts 🍩

Clay orders the doughnuts grabbing his wallet, "i'll pay for half." I said nudging clay, "no George what ever you get I'll pay for, it's my treat." He said, "are you sure, the total is like 40 dollars." I said, I didn't want any one to spend money on me,"I'm sure, I'm your friend right." He asked, I didn't want to hurt his feelings like last time, "yeah I guess." I said looking away, I knew clay smiled, I liked his smile.

"Hey are guys done I'm starving." Katie said caring the 3 box's of doughnuts, "uhh yeah sure I said,I rushed to the table waiting for the doughnuts, Katie dropped them on the table as clay sat next to me, we all ate are doughnuts clay was done with his and Katie was done with her's, I had one doughnut left, I tapped clay's arm, he turned towards me,"I said I'll make you try one." I held up the doughnut up to his mouth I smirked, he rolled his eyes, " come on George couldn't you just eat this last one." He said, "nope" I said he gave in and took a big bite out of the doughnut, "how does it taste." I asked, "not bad." he responded, "it's only good because of you." he said, I started blushing, "sh-shut up." I said, he laughed, I looked over at Katie she was on her phone playing candy crush or something.

"We should meet are friends soon." Clay said standing up, we all stood up and threw away the boxes.

I don't know why but I feel closer to clay now.

Thanks for the support. ❤️