Gamers

Hello everyone one, I am so surprised that I have people actually reading this, I hope you guys enjoy this story that's about all I have to say.✌️

"So where do you want to go?" Clay asked "I don't know, I saw a coffee shop that I wanted to check out." "Sounds good lead the way." he gestured with his hand we walked around town for a bit, I hadn't explored mapleville yet so clay was showing Me around, "so uhh h-hey George umm why do you always seem...... distant from everyone?" He asked, I looked away hopefully he would get the signal that I was a bit touchy on that topic, " uhh so do you play video games?" Thank god he got the signal, "uhh y-yeah." his face had that stupid smile again.

"So what games do you play?" I looked up at him and thought "well the game I play the most is Minecraft." He looked surprised, "me too." He said happily "what do you play on." It seemed like he wasn't going to stop talking "I play on pc." I said awkwardly "omg me too!" Gosh why does this guy have so much in common with me.

"Hey what's your user name?" He asked "it's Georgenotfound." He nodded as if he was remembering it for later "my user name is dream." As he went on and on about Minecraft we finally made to the coffee shop.

The coffee shop was homey, it looked rustic and warm on the inside there was a reasonable line Inside so It wouldn't be to crowded, "so want do you want I'll pay?" Clay said grabbing his wallet, "n-no it's fine you don't have to do that." He looked up, "well I'm going to pay wether you like or not." He said firmly, I sighed I learned that when clay has his mind set on something, he will fight his way until he reaches his goal, "umm well I would like a hot coco, and maybe a blueberry muffin." He nodded to signal that he understood.

As the line grew smaller, the people in front of clay seemed familiar, "hey bad." Clay caught one of the people, in the group's attention, "hey dream." Everyone one turned around when they heard 'dream'  there were three people in the group, nick, and some other person I didn't know, and the person who Clay was talking to was bad I guess, "hey dream we haven't seen you all week it was like you were ghosting us?" Nick spoke.

"Oh sorry, I have just been busy with my friend George." He gestured his hand towards me, "oh you were hanging out with your boyfriend~." Clay blushed at the statement, "for the last time nick he's not my boyfriend." I snickerd at his defense, "so any ways George, this is bad, and skeppy." The unknown person name was skeppy or maybe that was his nickname, " are actual names are Zak, and Darryl." Bad spoke, now I know what I will call them.

"The reason why we use our nicknames is because we all usually play together online, we're used to calling each other those names."bad explained I nodded to gesture that I understood, so "so you guys want to hang out after we eat." Clay asked, "wait I only came here to eat food with you, I didn't agree with anything else." Clay looked at me and frowned, "please George." It sounded like he was going to start begging again, "Well what are going to then  ." I said in response to his begging. " would could all go to clays house." Nick suggested, Clay nodded his head to say it was fine.

I sighed, thinking to myself, what had I gotten myself into, we had sat down at a table while everyone was talking clay seemed more interested in me than anyone at the table, "so clay,why did you ignore us all week?" Bad asked, Clay looked up from the small talk he was having with me, "well I was hanging out with George." They all looked confused "Well you could have invited him along with us." Nick reasoned "well George is not really a people person." I nodded, that was true.

"But why do find George  more interesting than us." Nick asked "Well I-I uh." Clay fumbled with his words, "wait clay do you like George?" Zak asked, "NO." He yelled, "why does everyone think I like someone I just met!" He was angry now, "hey clay calm down." I tried to calm him, I didn't want to be in this situation, He looked over to me and sighed, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you guys." "it's ok we shouldn't have pushed you." Bad said, I knew he was guilty, "well should we go to clays house I'm pretty sure we're all done eating." Nick suggested, "yeah but I have to go to the bathroom, brb."

Clay's/dream's POV

I ran to the bathroom, "gosh why did yell at them." I thought for a moment, " why am I so defensive about them saying that." Do I really like George, it's been so long since I have been in a serious relationship, when I was with her It didn't feel right, I didn't really like her, I was attracted to this one guy, and I tried hide those feelings for him, I just had to break up with her, it didn't feel right.

I heard the door open, I tried to wipe my tears but it wasn't effective I looked over to see who it was George he looked at me with with a sympathetic look on his face, "are you ok?" He asked, "I umm y-yeah." I looked away the shorter one stepped closer, I felt arms wrap around me, it was George, I think he was trying to comfort me, it was working well, I wrapped my are arms around him in return.

"Let's go the others are waiting."

Thank you for reading this chapter, I'm sorry I didn't post another chapter last night I was so tired and I just wanted to sleep I will post another one either later tonight or tomorrow.