I like him

Ok, comment if you want a, happy or sad ending, just asking✨🔪✨

POV George
"Yeah that sounds great." Nick said, "uhh yeah that sounds fine." I responded, "great then its settled." Clay said, he pulled out his phone looked at it for a bit and put it away, "ok so, the nearest killer burger is not that faraway we just need to call a uber and we should be good, we can find a car rental place somewhere else." He said, I looked at him confused, "when did you get your drivers license." I asked, "oh got it a week before the trip." He looked at me and smiled.

We all waited for the uber, it pulled up just a few minutes later, we got in and enjoyed the little calm hum of the car, clay tipped the uber and it drove away, "what do you guys want?" Clay asked "I just want some fries." I said, "yeah that sounds fine." Stacey said, I pulled put my wallet and payed for my food, nick payed for himself and clay had to pay for Staceys and his, because in her mind 'it was an apology for liking me more than her'..... that bitch.

"So what do you think of Oregon." Clay asked, "well its a lot more cold but I used to live in the UK so its not so harsh." I responded, they looked like it was freezing it was 50 degrees, there such wimps, we all ate are food and walked out.

time skip

"So what car are you guys thinking." Nick asked, " a mom van." Clay said chuckling at his own joke "uhh ok." He responded, "ohhhh how about that jeep." Stacey said
dragging us over to it, It was an expensive looking jeep, "not paying for that." Nick said, "come on clay pleaseeeeeeeeee." Stacey whinnied, "yeah sorry its to expensive, let's get the mom van instead."

Clay signed some papers and the cars was ares well until Christmas day when we go back, "whoa theres so much leg room." Nick said jumping into the back, me and clay were putting all the bags into the trunk Stacey was getting comfy in the seats in the middle, "I think thats all of it." I said while looking at clay, he smiled and shut the trunk I hopped into the passenger seat next to the drivers and clay got in after me, "have you guys seen snow before." I asked, "no." They all responded, I chuckled, " well be prepared."

We all sat in silence looking at the amazing view, well two of us me and clay were the only two awake, Stacey, and nick were passed out, "so...... umm how are liking the trip so far." Clays asked, " I looked over at him and warmly smiled, "I love it clay." He looked away to put his eyes on the road, " I-I just want sorry again for what happened.... I just want to make you happy." He said I blushed, " its ok clay I forgive..... you don't have to be sorry...... Its just....." I looked away and clay back at me, " what is it George?" He asked, I took a deep breath and decided to tell him,

"Well remember when I told some thing happened before while back and thats one of the many reasons I didn't like it." I said still looking out the window, " yeah I remember." He said with a little bit of fear in his voice.

" well before I moved, I had a friend...... Me and him were really close we knew each other since the 1st grade..... and over time, I-I developed feelings for him, it was the end of the freshman year, we were walking home, and well he decided to stop in the middle of a crosswalk....... and he confessed his feelings for me I thought we could be happy I said I love him back...... but all I remember after that....... there was a car and it hit him...."

I could feel the the pain on my heart as tears welled up in my eyes, but I fought through them, I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked over to see clay he smiled warmly making me feel a little better, "thanks for telling me George." he wrapped his arms around me I snuggled into his arms closing my eyes ready to get some sleep on the long drive.

POV SWITCH clay

George was sleeping on my arms, I feel so bad he's been through so much I want to tell him how I feel, but I don't know if likes me back, I keep my eyes on the road, I see little white stuff drop from the sky, it must be snow, I look at it as it falls from the sky.

I wish he loved me.

Love you guys😚