Ch. 14 - Christmas Eve.

The drawing on top, I did it in a rush and it was the drawing I want to do since some of you guys wanted a drawing so I did the six amigos (btw, It was the first time I color my drawings on paper and drawing Karl, so ya )

-*Clay's POV*-

It's Christmas Eve morning, I just went shopping to buy everyone some Christmas presents for Darryl, Zak, Nick, and Karl. I am just trying to find what I should get for George, maybe some video games, a gaming pc, what would he like. This is tough, I didn't get Dave a present since he is still with his grandparents, but he did send everyone to him in a Santa Claus outfit with the title, Just stealing some presents from orphans.

Anyways, I continue look around to find something, that when I spotted Max, that fucking punk, why is he here. That's when I saw George in the corner of my eye, Max was spying on him. Freaking creep spying on my future lover.

I then saw George walk away with an upset face, I went to see what it was to see a Harry Potter limited Edition plushie, which was basically a cat with the outfit and design like Harry Potter, including a tiny wall in its paw. I saw the price was around $49.99 dollars, that is way too expensive. But I did save some money for George, just you know, emergency. 

I quickly brought it and put it in my backpack to continue seeing where Max went. I looked around the Mall to see where he went, that's when I spotted George exiting a clothing store, after 30 seconds, I saw Max following him.  This made me snap, because I saw how Max was following George and I saw something in Max's hand. So I quickly went outside and went to the closest alleyway to quickly change into my disguise and tell my mom to get the basement ready.

-*George's POV*-

 I just finished getting some new clothes and some gifts, I keep on spotting someone following me or I keep looking around. After I was done with everything I needed, I went to a nearby coffee store,  the coffee shop looks so modern and clean. I went up to the counter to wait for a worker to take my order, finally someone came.

"Hi, my name is SpaceWalkerUvU, but you can call me Walker, what would you like?"

"Oh, Hi Walker, I would like to order a mocha with extra whip cream please?"

"Of course, can you give me your name please?"

"George"

"Ok, thank you, take a seat and I will call you when it's ready."

Then I walk over to a chair where it shows the view of the parking lot with buildings and a nearby park through the window. That's when I felt a hand on my shoulder which I quickly recognized as cold. I turn around to see Max.

"What do you want Max?"

"Well since Christmas is tomorrow, I was thinking maybe we should go on a date and come over to my house."

"Ugghhh, why would I? You have been a jerk to boys, girls, my friends, and me. Would I go out with you?" Then he pulled out some roses and chocolates, including some jewelry.

"Maybe these change your mind, you can have all of this if you just accept my love." He then puts the items in my hands and I look over to the items which I cant believe he is trying to bride me into faking my love for him, god he is just a horrible person.

I then threw the items to the ground beside the jewelry because I can sell it for a good amount of money. Max seemed to disbelieve what I did, I bet he expected me to accept his gifts.

"You really believe I would accept your gifts, after what you have done to more than half of the school on breaking their hearts. You are so cold hearted." Then I saw someone come over and smack Max right on his face.