Ch 11 - Lovely Time?

-George's POV-

I woke up to sound of my alarm, it is the second last day of the winter break, I spend the last two getting snacks and a few decorations, Karl help me out. I told Karl he can meet our friends if he wants to, he was thinking about, then I knew how to get Karl to agree. I told him Sapnap was going to be there and he actually said yes, I actually made Karl these special glasses that look like nerd glasses kinda like Darryl's. But they actually trick the eye, what I mean is that for me, Nick and Darryl will be 'normal' to the others while he see us in our disguise.

I am actually impress I was able to manage that, I needed to call Nick and Darryl so I can 3-D their body and outfits in the same time and it took me alot of coding if I was like making a VR game. Either way, it is the. only way for Karl to hang out with Nick and the rest, I also don't want him to feel trap in the lair since it could effect him and I did my fair share of researching.

Either way, it was basically time for them to start arriving, Dave message me he will sadly not be coming over and was actually going to Washington to visit his grandparents which he said he hasn't seen since he was 7 years old. I respond to him it was ok and I wish him a safe flight. I was going through my phone until I heard the doorbell ring, I walk over to the front door to see Zak standing there. He was thinking about something but I interrupted, I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable so I told him to come in.

We talking about video games and other small topics, we talk around 14 minutes until the doorbell rang again. Zak went up to open it while I was pulling out some soda, chips, some pizza, and cookies I baked earlier. I then heard more than one voice, I felt my ear twitch to the sudden voices erupting, which I felt like if I had wolf ears. Ummm..... Maybe I should do a invention like that with super hearing.

I was snap out of my thoughts when I heard that familiar cheery, friendly voice, "Darryl your here," I turn around to hug him. I enjoy his company, he is like a younger brother to me. He had a tray with muffins and cupcakes with different kind, I was confuse because they are actually decorated.

"Hello muffin, look what I made," He then put the tray on table and doing it adorable, "This blue one with clout glasses is you. This one is mine, the one that has the red cupcake cup and with the small horns and glasses, Nick's is the one with the little fire, and has the blackberry frosting on top. Clay's is the one with the green cover, and has the green frosting and has a small leaf one top, Zak's is the one with the light blue cover, with a small diamond I made that is made out of chocolate. And since Karl is coming over, I gave him a purple cupcake cup, with a colorful swirl on top."

"That so nice of you, put it on the kitchen's island and I will put it on the cupcake display I have

"That so nice of you, put it on the kitchen's island and I will put it on the cupcake display I have." I then walk to the kitchen to get the cupcake display, it was abit dusty so I put it in the sink and wash it up, I called Darryl that the cupcake display is all clean and we can put the muffins and cupcakes on it. He quickly came over and we started putting them, it look pretty cute. He then went back to the living room and started chatting with Zak. They seem like they have connected well in the last few days they started hanging out. I look back to the display and I feel like I should decorate, to make it look nice and pretty.