Ch. 19 - Upgrade

-*George's POV*-

"WAKE UP EVERYONE," I said knocking all the doors in my house, Clay, Zak, Dave, Darryl, and Nick decided to stay over so we can train. "COME ON GUYS," I saw Darryl dragging Zak out of the guest room, Nick and Dave just walk out all tired, while Clay still in my room. "You guys get ready, I already prepared breakfast on the dinner table."

"Thank you George," Darryl said having Zak in between his arms, they all walk down the stairs and went down the hallway to my room. I poked my head through the small crack, Clay was sitting on the edge with some sort of book in hand. I opened the door abit opened so I no longer visible from him then I knocked on the door so he is aware I was there. He quickly turn to me and hid the book behind.

"H-Hi George, sorry I didn't heard you" Clay was fiddling with his finger while finishing up his sentence.

I closed the door behind me, "Clay, I saw you had something..... What's wrong?" Clay looked away from me without a word. "Clay? Please show me."

Clay then showed me a book that has George and Clay's Childhood Pictures,I started flipping through the pages  "Clay..... These are wonderful pictures. Why would you need to-" I froze on one of the pictures, ot was a picture me and Clay splashing in a pool, with my parents water gunning us. They look so happy, having the beat time of their lifes, if nothing bad was going to happened to them. I started to tear up.

Then I felt a pair of arms around me, Clay's arms, "I was looking through our old book of pictures when we were younger, my mom showed me this book a few months ago when my family came back to move here. And I was looking through our pictures and I notice there were pictures with you parents, I wanted to show you but I didn't want to see you sad if you saw pictures of your parents this early." 

It was dead silent, both of us knew there was nothing left to say. That's when there was an knock on the door, I clean off my tears quickly and gather all my confidence before pulling away from Clay's arms. I opened he door and saw Darryl standing there, "Hey, I wanted to see if you guys are coming downstairs?"

"Y-Ya we'll be there in an moment, don't worry," I said in a reassuring tone.

"Ok, but you better hurry before Zak and Nick finish the food before you get there," Dayyl then walked away and went downstairs. I closed the door before I look back at Clay, having his head down like he was the blame to everything.

"Hey Clay, what's wrong?," I sat next to him, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"It's that, I just showed you a picture of your parents and it's only been a day since you told us about what happened to you parent and I-I............ I hate see you sad and upset, it breaks my heart. A-And me finding out about what you are doing around town and y-you need to deal with me, Dave and Zak of our safety and training us instead doing it now and getting it over with. You probably HATE me" Clay bringing his knees to his chest and hiding his face .

I wrapped my arms around Clay,"NO, I don't hate you Clay, like I promised, we will always be friends no matter what. I care about you guys, your guy's safety is the first thing in my list, either way, me and the boys probably wouldn't be able to do it." Clay then lifted his head abit to look at me at my eyes. "Come on, lets go get breakfast before starting training." I held out by hand infront of Clay, Clay just stared at my hand before grab my hand.

-*Time Skip(I'm lazy ok)*-

I was waiting in the background with Darryl, Nick, and Karl, we were waiting for Clay, Dave, and Zak to change into better clothes for training, I'm still working on their disguises so it can better, and it will make me more calm. I was walking back and forth when I heard Zak walking out, "They will come out in a moment, they just hate the T-shirst and shorts you got us, I don't see the problem, they are very comfortable."