Ch 9 - Effected

-*George's POV*-

"Ugghhhh," my alarm was ringing, it was the last day until Christmas break. I haven't seen Samantha or Jake since 1 month ago, or Alexa. I grab my phone to stop the annoying alarm and I untangled myself from my blankets.

I made my bed and look around my room, I haven't clean my bedroom since two days ago so I might as well clean up, I always put my alarm 2 hours before school starts so might as well.

I started picking up my clothes putting them in the laundry basket, putting my shoes in my closet lining them up against the wall, and picking up my headset that I left on my gaming chair. After 15 minutes of cleaning up, my room looks better. My gaming set on the rights side of the corner, with my LED light around my room, my bed on the left side of my room, my bean bag next to my gaming set, a shelf above my bed that has plushies and items on it, and two posters of minecraft. Finally with all that out of the way, I grab some clothes and my towel and head to the bathroom for a quick shower. I turn on the water to wait for it to be warm enough, I look at myself at the mirror for a while.

I still have the scar on my check but it more invisible and barely noticeable, I took off my clothes and hop in the shower. After I was done showing and changing, I went to see if my parents are awake, I saw my mom still sleeping and my dad probably went to work early this time.

I went back to my room to grab my phone and backpack, I froze for a moment, something was glowing in my closet. I right away knew what it is was, I open my closet door and grab the device that was glowing. It was a small like watch that me and Nick did for either messaging each other, if we are in danger, or just to give us info to each other.

I press the button that surrounds me with holograms of different tabs and different subject I been doing, I open up the one that says that I have a notification. It was a message from Nick, I open it and it was a location point he send me, he said that there is some sort of weird chemical that is effecting Darryl for some reason. 

I sighed and I open up closet all the way and I moved my hanged clothes to out of the way revealing a keypad and DNA scan. I put in my password and the DNA scanner, the DNA scanner doesn't scan me but it instead takes some blood of me because doing a scanner is way to easy and if anyone was trying to get in here, they will get easy access. Then I fell down through a tube and landed in pillows, I got out of the pillows and went to a larger room. It had glass case that hold suits, a table filled with some tec and hard drives, a few lockers on the corner for me, Nick, and Darryl to put our stuff there so no one will get sus of us, and a large computer that is advance and has all of our info and location we had.

I look around to see how far we made it, we have more rooms around here but its mostly like bedrooms or storage rooms, we had a nice bathroom just in case something bad happens. After I pin point the location and see where Nick and Darryl are and send it to my watch, I got up and open up my glass case where my outfit is.

I put it on and got my clout glasses that was on the table and I went through a trap door I put in the shed so it is way faster. I got out and started hoping to houses to house until I reach the city, I look at my watch to see where Nick and Darryl are. I was a few miles away from them, I started running on the roofs of the buildings and seeing if anyone saw me because I don't want to be caught and many people know that me, Nick, and Darryl always hang around here and the government told them we can kill anyone in a quick flash.

I spot Nick and Darryl on one of the tallest building, Nick was chilling on the edge while Darryl was turning a bit blue, Darryl story is for another story to tell but right now we need to see what is happening to him. I went up to him and he seems off and he is kinda breathing heavily.