Ch. 1 - Coming Back

*A bit gore up ahead, it ain't that big but still

-*Clay's POV*-

Clay was moving back where he was small kid, he remembers on how he use to hang out with George after school or during the weekends or anytime they had. Then Clay looks at his arm and sees how he still has the bracelet on after 7 years not seeing each other.

"Clay are you okay?" His sister said with kinda of a concerned tone.

Clay sighs, "I keep getting annoyed on how we keep on moving just because of your yandere mode and mom and dad killing people that are harsh on them...."

"Don't worry Clay, you will soon get it when you have a crush that you will be crazy over~" his sister said with such a calm but cold tone.

"Actually......," Clay realized something, "What happened to your crush?"

"Oh, I found out how much of a jerk and cheater he is, so I told him I liked him, but I didn't really anymore. And told him to meet me at the beach. So he did, then I led him to a huge pile of rocks that were by the beach, it look like a mini mountain. Then I slowly started stabbing through his skin, making sure he was watching me killing him slowly. Then I open up his stomach, then seeing how pale he was, I started pulling out his organs. Then-"

"Ok ok I get it, you basically took every organ out of him. Jeez I feel sick now", Clay said holding on his stomach.

After a couple of minutes later on the road, we finally made it to their new home. I started getting bored in the car, I went to the front door and opened it. It has a nice big living room, a kitchen that has a nice floor tile. I saw how there was a small storage closet, a bathroom down the hallway and I found the door that leads to the garage, I have to admit that it was bigger than I image it to be. When I was heading back to the living room. I realized that I missed a door, so I opened it and it led to the basement. I knew my family will use it when they have their prey, my family actually taught me how to kill someone and how to do everything. They gave me any tips or ideas, it was annoying how they bother me with it, the basement was quite big and there was two closets. I finish exploring the basement and headed back to the living room.

My dad said how me and my sister can finally have our own rooms, which I sigh with relief, I got annoyed with her music, her talking about her crush and enemies, and her coming in the bedroom late at night with stained bloody clothes.

When I went to check out my new room upstairs, my bedroom had a walk in closet and my own personal bathroom. Im kinda shock on how our new house is since my parents will always get small houses that doesn't really have any personal space.

My question was answered when my dad screamed from the living room."We will finally stop moving since me an your mother are getting tired moving and and I know Clay is annoyed moving!!!"

He wasn't wrong, I am the only one that haven't murder someone. My family always moves away if my family do a mistake during their crime or they feel like it which makes no sense for me.

After a few days of finishing unpacking and placing all the furniture, my father said I will be going back to high school after being homeschool ever since he left George.

It was Monday night, I was laying down on my bed until I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "It's open", that's when my mother walks in and was holding something in her hand.

"Clay? I want to show you something", I felt weird but calm, since she will usually show me a body part or a weapon. But what she pulled out was a photo, I walk over to her to see what was on the photo. She handed to me the photo, I scanned over the photo and started crying.

"I-Its me and George, when we first started being friends." I started to feel tears going down my cheek. George was my only true friend, I was never able to make friends in the past couple of years. I remember the days me and George will go to his garden and sit by the tree, we will always hid from our parents. Then my mom pulled out a small book, I didn't realized she had something else behind her back. I took it and opened it, I saw it was pictures of me and George. I saw one where him and George were trying to make cookies with George's parents but we made a cookie snowman out of the dough.

"I miss George so much," my mom then hugged me, while I was crying on her shoulder.

"Maybe you will see him again, maybe he still lives in town, but right now you need to go to bed because you have school tomorrow," my mom said with a soft tone.

My mom walked out of my room closing the door behind her. I took a quick shower then change into grey short and a red t-shirt. I slowly drift away to sleep, but one thing was stuck in my mind.

We will always be friends, no matter what