Ch 5 - Sleepover

Author Note: I am so sorry I haven't really been updating this story, school work has been piled on me recently and I trying to secretly doing the chapters for you guys

Also thank you pups for the 130 reads, if you want share this story or just follow me, I already thought of another story, mostly Skephalo story. Anyway enjoy the rest of this story. Thank you for reading this story my 32 readers <3

This chapter is abit longer than usual, so umm... get comfy I guess :3

----------------------------

-*Clay's POV*-

Me and George were ready to jump in the pool, it had lights around it so we can stay here for a while, then I turn to see George on his phone, I was curious who it was.

"Who are you messaging or texting to?" I ask while putting down my towel on a outside table and trying to see if the water was nice and any leafs in it.

George looks up from his phone and look at me with a sad smile, "Its Samantha, I am trying to text her but she ain't responding to them."

"UGH, just ignore her, you going to see her almost everyday so don't sweat it, come one, lets have fun"

"Ok, ok, let me just take off my clothes and put them on the sides"

"Ok, but hurry up," I took off my shirt and pants, and I ran and cannonball in the ball, which George yelp since I actually got a huge splash on his back.

"CLAY!!! WHAT THE HECK" George scream at me but I just laughed at his reaction.

George then took off his shirt and pants and he cannonball in, which I wasn't expecting. We keep splashing each other until I went under water and swam to the other side of the pool.

"Hi George," I said at the deep end.

"Oh my god, really Clay, I cant swim," George said at the shallow area.

"Hm....... Here let me help you out, come and hold my hand, I can teach you or you can on my back?"

George froze for a moment and thought for a moment, "I rather hold your hands than me on your back because I will be poking out of the water and I will start getting cold."

I swim to George and took out my hand, "Ok come on."

George then took my hand, his hands perfectly fit in my hand, I slowly took him in the deep end. He started panicking abit but then I told him to relax and just focus on me. So he did, I was able to bring him to the other side, he didn't notice so I let go of his hand. Even if I want to continue holding his hand, he slowly notice I let go of him and nervous chuckled.

"See its easy you just need to trust yourself and get comfortable with the water"

"Ya, come on, how about you show me and dive to the bottom, I will give you five dollars if you stay there for at least 10 seconds"

"Ok I agree, ok you better be counting and get your five dollars ready"

"Pffft, ok fine, now go on, I don't want to stay in the water for so long"

With that, I started diving to the bottom, it was around 10ft down so it took me a while to get there, then I slowly relax myself and counted 10 seconds. After what I believe what was 10 seconds, I quickly swam up. when I reach the surface, I took deep breathes and try to gain the air I needed. George then laugh abit and said, "Fine you win, I will give you your five dollars tomorrow since I didn't bring any money with me since I never knew I need to pay service."