Ch 10 - A Chill Day

This chapter has around 4500 words so get comfy (I did it long to make up the days I havent updating the story :] )

-George's POV-

I can't believe I let a complete stranger in my lair, I mean, me and the boys's lair. It feels weird that I call it ours, it only been two years I let them know the place, tho I kinda need to tell because.... nvm.

We continue walking to school, since we were in a rush, me and Darryl didn't have time to get our sweaters so we might as well just get through with this. Nick had a scarf and long sleeve shirt so he was perfectly fine with the cold weather, we enter the school at the entrance and kids started gathering around us, which is not a great time for me and maybe for the boys.

"Uhh... guys? Can you guys like leave us alone?" But my voice wasn't loud enough from the group of guys and girls trying to ask me questions or telling me if they want to hang out which bothers me alot now. Nick tried to block all the girls and guys from me since they like me and they want to date me. Yes my school isn't homophobic, we actually celebrate pride month and we will paint our faces like football players but instead we will pain our faces into the colors we choose. So when we were barely started being popular and it was pride month, me, Darryl, and Sapnap color our faces like the bi-flag which we were proud about. Another kid a grade over us instead painting their face, they were wearing a strawberry dress, with long boots, a crown, and a bi-flag like a cape. That dude is awesome and he is the king, or queen, which ever one you prefer.

Then someone grab me and carried me bridal style which felt awkward for me. Many thoughts were going through my head and I was about to ask who was this person until I was put down on the ground again. I look up to see the team leader of the Soccer team, Max, for some reason, this guy tries to hit on me and try to make me go out with a date with him, even when I was dating........

I look to the side and looked at anything but him, he is such a play boy and never really cared about anything but himself. He then grab my chin with his hand and made me look at him. "Hey look at me, you are so cute when you are playing hard to get. You know you want me. C'mon and go out with me already?"

"Ugh, you wish, I will never go out with you. Also your just a play boy and I seen you break girl's and boy's hearts when I first came to this school and the only reason you did that to make me 'jealous' which didn't and never will work."

I stick my tongue at him and I was about to walk away from him until I felt a hand grab my shoulder and I was thrown against the wall which Max was mad at me for rejecting him, but this was much worse then last time.

"You listen here you slut, I don't care about those people and I will break as many hearts as possible for you to love me. You are going to go out with me, and you will learn to love it." With that done, he grab my chin and he was about to kiss me right then and there.

Thoughts began to go through my head again, No No No No No, I don't want my first kiss to be with him. Please someone help me. Our lips were just two inches away until someone punch Max on the face. I was in shock and surprise and what just happened. I look up to see who was the person that punch Max to see...

Clay...

I ran up to him and started to thank him, even though it wasn't that big of a deal. I'm happy he was right in time, Clay seems mad and something else I can't put my finger on. Max slowly started to recover after felling down on the floor hard, he put his hand on where Clay had punch him. He look at me then at Clay for a while until he got up.

"Hmmm.... looks like your friend is being your guardian." He then look at Clay and look like they were going to fight but I don't want to deal with that so I quickly went between Clay and Max so they won't get any closer so they wont murder each other, which I wish Clay would do to Max but that ain't right.