Ch 7 - The Disguise

-After school-

-*Clay's POV*-

I can't believe I am actually going to murder someone, it feels so wrong but my heart is saying to do it for George, I started smiling to the fact I murdering someone that hurt the person I loved.

I went to my parents and told them I will be using the basement for some business I will be doing down there, my parents were surprise of what I just said and thought it was some sort prank. But after them laughing for a while, they realized I wasn't joking and they started cheering and were happy for me. My sister went up to me and ask the one question I didn't want to answer.

"So, who is the lucky one?"

"O-Oh, well it i-is....umm.... please dont make fun of me or anything but it is..... George"

My family stared at me and started smiling. Then my dad started talking, "Well, we kinda knew you had a crush on him for awhile, I mean, when we keep on moving, you kept on celebrating George's birthday and you will send him small letters when you can. Sooooooooo, we felt like you were developing feelings for him. We still support you. Love is love, no matter what gender, size, disability, whether rich or not."

"Thanks you guys, so.... I will be using the basement with Zak and Dave for tomorrow. Ok?"

"Of course dear, but you should have a disguise just in case, your father and I will have disguises just in case, also did your sister."

"Oh, thanks. I will be working on it right now since I'm planning on doing it tomorrow." With that, I started walking to my room to think what I should do for my disguise, Im not good with fashion so I may be going back and forth. When I was going through my closet, a box hit my head and opened up, it was old designs me and George did for some sort of super hero thing, we had small sketch book with them. I continue drawing in it when I moved away, I went through the pages until one of them got my attention and eye. It was one with a white mask with a smiling face on it, it had a green hoodie with belt that can hold weapons. It had gloves, knee, shoulder and elbow pads. It seems hides my identity and it looks nice.

I walked out and started walking to stores to get the supplies to make it, when I got home, I told my sister if she can help me with it. She told me she will help after finishing up watching a video and taking notes. I quickly went to my room and started re-sketching the design so my sister has the full picture.

I still can't believe George's girlfriend betrayed him, but she is going to get what she deserves. After 23 minutes later, my sister knocked on my door and we both started making my outfit. She was measuring me so she can make the clothes fit right, after she finish writing stuff down. She went to her room and got supplies like a sewing machine and other things I don't really know.

We were working on the sweater until I heard someone outside, I told my sister to continue working on it and I will see what it was. So when I did, I found the two idiots doing the noise, Zak and Dave. I let them enter in the house, they enter with different backpacks that don't look similar to the ones they had in school.

"Soo.... What's up with the backpacks?" I looked at them and tilted my head abit to see if I can get a respond, and I did.

"Well, since we are planning to murder those people that hurt Darryl and George. Me and Dave thought we should just bring our stuff here so we don't look suspicious or anything."

I lead them to the basement so they can get ready and let them explore abit, I guess. My parents already had some chairs and tables down here but the ones you were able to tied them up in. I saw Dave looking through his stuff and turn to look at me.