Ch. 15 - Christmas Day

-*Clay's POV*-

The alarm I put started to set on, "UUgggghhhh, what time is it?" I grab my phone that was on my nightstand, which the time read 7:30 am. I forgot I was going to George's place, well time to get up. I untangled myself from my warm blanket, went to my closet to get my towel and the clothes I will be wearing. Which was a black T-shirt, a green like-school jacket with a patches of states I have been to, with my name on the back, dark blue jeans, and black socks.

I went to my bathroom and turn on the hot water sinces it was cold and I dont want to get sick. After a few a minute for the water to warm up, I took off my clothes and enter the shower which I shivered to the hot water hitting my skin. After that quick shower, I put on my clothes and I got ready, brushing my teeth and my hair. I went back to my closet to get my white vans and getting my scarf, after putting them on, I grab my backpack, to put away my disguise but only have my knife with me. After emptying my backpack, I put my gifts in it and making sure they wont get damage in anyway.

I then put my backpack over my shoulder and walk downstairs to see my mom baking pancakes, "Hi mom, why are you up so early?"

"Well, your father and I thought we can go to a hotel for Christmas and for New Year but I notice you will be spending it with George, am I right?" She said turning around to face me drinking her coffee.

"Well, ya I am, since George will be all alone and we will spend the day with our other friends. I was going to tell you guys but I completely forgot to tell you guys yesterday."

"Its ok sweetie, just tell us next time, anyways here are some pancakes so you can give to your friends." She then handed me a bag with six of take-out boxes fill pancakes, they still felt warm and I can smell the delicious pancakes ready to be eaten.

"Thanks mom, I should be going now before that snow storm comes, bye mom, tell dad I said Merry Christmas," I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek. I got my keys and phones and walk out the door.

I felt the cold breeze hit my body, I sighed forming a cloud of cold breath which I enjoy doing when I am bored. I walk down the path of the front garden open the front gate and closing it behind me, I look around for abit until I walk to the direction of George's house, while walking down the sidewalk, I saw Zak and Darryl at corner of the nxt block was going to, I look at both sides of the road before crossing over.

"Hi Zak and Darryl, how are you guys?"

"Im doing great, I have baked some muffins and Zak brought some chips, we have our gifts in this blue and red bag. We were just heading to George's house, want to walk with us?"

"Sure, I have some pancakes for each one of us," I pulled up the bag of pancakes for Zak and Darryl to see which Zak was stretching out his hand to get the bag but Darryl hit his hand.

"Ow, why you did that?"

"No touchy, wait till we get to George's house. Come on, Nick and Karl text me they are there already and the storm is about to come so lets quickly get there."

We ran to George's house, snow was starting to fell. It looked cool but I don't want to be buried in snow, we finally came to George's block when the snow started to get worse, when we did finally got to George's house, we need to take big steps to make it to George's patio. We knock the door to see Karl opening it, when we enter, Nick was on the couch having his gifts ready while George was in the kitchen making hot chocolate.

Zak then push between me and Darryl,"MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS!!!"

"Merry Christmas Zak," Nick got up and hugged Zak and me and Darryl.