Ch 4 - Hanging out

-*Clay's POV*-

I was waiting outside of the school for George, I messaged my family on bringing someone home and not to have any weapons or gruesome thing when I get home. After a few minutes later, I see Samantha walk to me.

"Listen here you motherfucker, I don't want you to steal my boyfriend. I don't care if you haven't seen George for so long, but George is mine," she just said it face to face. But I won't listen to her because I am keeping my promise, We will always be friends no matter what.

She just walk away and went to another boy which I can tell she was flirting with. I then got surprise by someone. I turned around to see George laugh his butt off. But I was now concern on George since I saw his girlfriend kiss that boy earlier and went with him. I wanted to tell him but I knew he won't believe me without any evidence.

I sighed and look at George face to face, "Lets go George, my house is actually nearby so we can walk over there."

He nodded and we started walking to my house, I miss hangout with George, I remember we will sometimes race each other. After a few minutes, my house was just around the corner, I message my family that I am a couple of feet away and I better not see a crime scene.

We went on the porch and I pulled out my keys to open the front door. I opened up to see my sister watching TV.

"Hey Clay, how was you da-" My sister froze when his eyes landed on George. "Oh my god, George how have you been? Its been so long since I last time saw you, come on, lets go and introduce you to my parents so you can meet them again. MOM, DAD!!!"

George just laugh at my sister's reaction. George was being pulled by my sister to the kitchen where my dad was sitting at the diner table and my mom clean the kitchen.

"Mom, Dad, look who is back?" My parents then turn to see George waving his hand nervously. I think I saw him blushing abit but I will just ignore it.

"Hi George, its so good to see you, look how big you have grown," my mom hugged him and George hugged back.

-After a few minutes-

Me and George started heading upstairs to go hang out in my room, my parents keep on teasing him and saying comments on how much he has change. When we enter in my bedroom, George started exploring my room, he saw my gaming set, my bean bag I had in the corner of my room, the lights I got two days that can change color, and my TV I had since my parents gave me a choice to get a TV or getting a new PC.

George then sets down on my bed before he started talking, "Dude, you room looks cool, I remember you need to share your room with your sister, but this is a total upgrade. Anyways, what do you want to play or do?"

"I was thinking maybe we should play some of Mario Kart, and maybe after a while, we can go for a swim, since I have a swimming pool."

"WOW, you didnt told me to get a swimming suit, warn me next time, ok?"

I laugh so hard at Georges response. George then kick my leg to stop me from laughing.

"Ok, ok, calm down shortie, I think I have some spare clothes for you to wear that can fit you. But first I am going to bet you at Mario Kart"

-After 10 rounds-

I was so close in to winning the last round until a blue shell appeared on top of my character, Oh no, Oh no, Oh no. I got hit by the shell, I was a seconds away from the finish lined, but then in a spit second, George pass the Finish Line. I then froze from that, I  cant believe I just lost that, I BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME NON-STOP, HOW COULD I HAVE LOST!!!

George threw his hands in the air and started singing on how he won and how he is the best. After him finishing his song, I looked at the clock to see it was 4:27 pm. I just remember that I planning to go for a swim with George.

"Hey George, lets get ready to go to the pool, I will get you some spare clothes and a spare towel, just hold on," I opened my closet which George was surprise on how big it was. I found some small clothes which I believe George will fit in, and I got some clothes for me. "Cmon George, I already have the towels downstairs."

We both went downstairs, I saw my mom going through the mail, my dad probably went to work, and I didn't saw my sister so she is probably in her room or went to her college classes.