Ch. 21 - We Meet Again

-*Third Pov*-

They made it to the government's head headquarter, it looks like those brand companies like Google or Apple but add some factory detail of it and looks like it. George was waiting for this moment as long as he can remember when his brother died. And he's not going to disappoint him.

Everyone else is ready too, they all look at each other, confirming that they are really going to take down a corrupt government they live under.

Karl quickly open up one of the vents that was on the roof successfully. They went in as quiet as possibly, the vents were bigger than they suspected, it was 12 inches wide and 6 feet tall. While George, Karl, Nick, Zak can easily walk through them. Dave, Clay, and Darryl needed to crouch due to their height, both Dave and Clay are 6'1 foot, and Darryl at first was the same height as them but he shrink himself to 6 inches and ran up to Skeppy and just sat on his shoulder.

Either way, they continue navigating through the vents to find the security room so they can turn off all alarms and cameras. It took them around 20 minutes to find it. They saw how there were around 20 people in there, so they all split up in vents that are around the security room. Zak was the one to enter in to room and started attacking the men. The rest follow behind. They knock them out and tie them up in a closet in the room, while Clay and Nick were putting the bodygaurds in the closet and pushing cabinets infront of the door, before Nick use his fire power to seal up the metal door, but made sure there was a few hole so they can breath. While they were doing that, George and Karl were turning off all cameras and alarms, after that. Karl disconnect some wires so they wont get detected while being in the building. Dave, Skeppy, and Darryl keep an eye on the door just incase. After they were sure every alarms and cameras are off, they went back in the vents with the help of Darryl and Dave. They continue on to see if they can find the boys and see if they are not to late.

George was able to get a copy of the building's blueprints and started leading the whole group to where the boys could be possibly be. They need to take many turn and going up and down and passing through open air vents. Finally they made it to the area they predicted where the boys will be, they got off the vents and walked down the hallway and looked through ever room, it seem like they basically live here or something because they saw drawers, bunk beds, clothing, basically anything in average bedroom. They continue looking through rooms until they heard a muffle scream, they followed the noise to a iron door. Clay and Darryl started bashing the door to get in until it fell down. They saw the kids that were taken from the school and other people in there. Everyone looked at them and started backing up except a few. They can tell they were scared and exhaust for whatever they went through. So George, Nick, and Darryl went infront of Karl, Dave, Zak, and Clay. Darryl was already in his form, then George and Nick revealed their pale white eyes to them. Darryl slowly walk up to them and held his hands out to show he was friendly, then one of them walk up to them slowly, he had goat legs and had ears and horns of a ram.

"Hey its ok, we're here to rescue you guys," then the boy hugged him and started crying, Darryl hugged him and comfort him, then another boy around the same age of the boy in Darryl's arms walk closer. His eyes look dead and exhaust, he had a bruise on one of his eyes and had bandages around his arm and head. They looked around the room and saw more of the kids that got took, the boy with ginger hair now had ears and tail of a fox, the boy that is know for his sexuality now had eyes glowing pale white and faded hands.

"Ok we need to get them out of here quickly," George commented. Then the boy in bruises spoke up,"Please protect him, I feel to weak to take care of him now." Then the boy pointed at the boy that was crying in Darryl's arms.

Darryl ask the blond boy,"What happened?"

The blond boy said, "Well one by one they started taking us in, I see everyone coming different, but when I saw them taking my friend Tubbo, I couldn't stand there and watch. I tried to defend him but I gotten beaten up till the point of me fainting out. When I woke up, I saw Tubbo different, I couldn't defend him."