Ch 8 - The Scene

Next day ;Time 6:56 pm

-*Clay's POV*-

Me, Zak, and Dave were waiting outside of a shopping mall that Samantha was at, from what Zak gather up, she will soon be outside. After a few seconds, Samantha was walking out of the mall with Jake, which was perfect, I told Zak and Dave how there are cameras around the mall and outside, so we need to be careful. After following them for a while, I told Dave to go get the car so we can make this quick, then when Dave came into view with the car, me and Zak strike.

I got Jake while Zak got Samantha and we threw them to the trunk of the car and quickly enter in the car. We were able to be unseen by anyone. Well that what I think.

-*George's POV*-

At 6:38 pm

I was getting ready to just go around the city after Darryl and Nick went off to get any new info for our next mission. I put on my suit and I went out of the back door so no one will see me, I was jumping to building to building to see if I can see the agents from the government me and the boys we been trying to find.

It was around 13 minutes when I had no lead to them, I was on top of the mall building resting until I notice Samantha with Jake. Ugh, why did I need to see her now while Im out to find any info for me, Darryl and Nick's small project. That when it caught my eye when I saw them walking out but I saw three people following them, which is strange since there are barely anyone will be that weird on this side of the town.

I saw one of them running away from them and getting in a car, while the other two still following. Thats when I was shock but relived what happened next, the person that left and went to the car pulled up next to them and the other two pulled Samantha and Jake in the car.

That what she gets.... but who will do this or why would they?

I followed them for a while until one of them spot me after I accidentally came into view for them. They started shooting me with a shotgun, it was hard dodging them, I tried to use my new invention which is a force field and I try to get the bullets that were flying around me so no one gets injured.

I keep on dodging until I saw all three of them were focus on me and not the road. I saw three kids crossing the street and the car is heading straight to them, NO NO I AM NOT GOING TO LET THIS HAPPENED AGAIN. I just now ignoring the bullets and quickly run to the kids. I quickly threw myself to get the kids and  getting them out of the way of the car.

I hurted my back when I landed on the ground with the three kids in my arms, after a few seconds on the ground, I look up to see the kids in shock and crying. I saw the people in the car I was chasing stop and look at me, they were in shock, well that what I thought that was their expression.  People were around me,  I quickly got up and put down the kids, they quickly ran to their parents and started crying.

I was about to jump to a building like if nothing happened until one of the kids pulled my arm. I turn to look at him and he said, "Thank you mister, thank you for saving me, wait here." He quickly went to grab his mom and also did the other two kids I saved. I was scared to face them since I was a well-known criminal, the parents look like that they wanted to beat me up but then the mother said, "Why did you saved my son?" I felled in silence, everything around just froze. "And the other two? You are known to kill people and hacking through the government, why?"

I look at the other two parents and they look like they had the same question, I sighed and replied, "I know its confusing but what I am doing is way to dangerous for you to know, but the reason why I saved your kids because....... I hate see parents upset over their kid's deaths. I know that because my parents lost my older brother when he was 8 years old, I was only 3 years old at the time, but I remember his smile."