Ch 3 - The Group

-*Clay's POV*-

"C-Clay," George said with a shocked and happy tone.

He hugged me back, I cant believe I am in George's arms again. I wanted to cry more but I realized we were at school. I look behind me to see that Tubbo and Tommy are no longer there, they may have to get their stuff.

"So how are you, George?" I ask pulling away from the hug.

"It actually been great, I just can't believe your here. I would of saw you in the past two years since you know, we are in 10th grade, well, Im assuming," George saying abit embarrassed.

"I just moved back here a couple of days ago, and today is my first day of school" I was kinda embarrassed to say that for no reason.

"Well I can introduce you to my friends and show you around, but I'm guessing that you need help finding your locker"

"Ya, I was actually trying to find it until I bump into you. Woah, you alot shorter than I last time saw you Georgie" I playfully punch George's arm.

George folded his arms and look to the side, "I am a average height idiot, search it up, just because you are taller doesn't me I am that short."

George led me to my locker which was close the the cafeteria. I put my stuff in my locker and see if I was going to take anything with me, my train of thoughts got interrupted by a girl, looks about 2 inches smaller than George, has dark blue eyes, she has light brown hair with her tips of her hair being red. She ran up to George and hugged him. I was going to ask who this girl was until the girl kissed George's cheek, I felt a weird pain in my stomach but ignored it.

"Clay met my girlfriend, Samantha, we been dating since 5 months ago. Samantha, met old childhood friend, Clay."

"Hi Samantha, its nice to meet you," I smiled at her and took out my hand and waiting for her to shake my hand.

She sighs,"Hi Clay? Nice to meet you too, you can call me Sam for short." She then took my hand and shook it. She then shoot me a death glare, which George didn't saw because he was on his phone since he received a message.

"Anyways Clay, we should head to class, I can lead you the way to your first class after taking my girlfriend to her's first if you won't mind."

"Of course not George, lets go, I don't want to be late," we started to heading to his girlfriend's class. Which was History. After he gave his girlfriend a quick kiss on her forehead, we started heading to my class which was Science.

"So George? Is she the one you shared your first kiss with?" I said teasing punching his arm.

George laughs nervously. "Actually no, we never kissed lip to lip or mouth to mouth, whatever you say it. She said she doesn't want to kiss right away so I waited."

"So you ar telling me that you and her are dating for 5 months and haven't kissed yet. That is plain up messed up, you guys should be all lovely dovey," After saying that kinda made me wish I was able to be all lovely dovey with George instead of Sam.

"Hey! Leave her alone, she just need time ok? Anyway, you have class with me for Science so lets go. The bell is going to ring in a minute or so."

-During Lunch-

George was taking me to his friend which I am nervous since I never been around alot of people. We stop by my locker so I can put away some stuff and get my lunch.

"Do you still have Patches?"

"Ya, Patches is a great cat, she is sometimes bossy when she doesn't get food."

"Wow, oh, quick question by the way, is it ok of I come over to your house? I miss hangout when we were younger, I still have the bracelet on ever since you moved away." George showed me his arm which his bracelet was on, it still looks the same besides a small tear that is barely noticeable.

"I still have mine too ever since you told me to keep your promise, we will always be friends no matter what" I smiled after hearing George that he always had the bracelet on ever since I moved away. I got all of my stuff and we started walking to the cafeteria. George led me to a table that a boy with black hair and a headband on his forehead and another boy that has green eyes and is eating a muffin.

"Hey guys, meet my old childhood friend, Clay. Clay, this is Nick and Darryl."

"Hi Clay, you must be the new kid, I'm Nick," Nick waved his hand at me, I waved back to him. He seems like a cool and chill person to be with.

"Im Darryl, nice to meet you Clay, I hope we can become friends," Darryl stand up to give me a hug, which seems too sweet for anyone that claims to be a bad muffin. I hugged Darryl back and I kinda chuckled a little since Bad is too sweet to be put in the bad person section.

"Hi Darryl, Im happy to meet you, Im fuc-"

"LANGUAGE YOU MUFFIN HEAD"

We all started laugh besides Darryl, Darryl just waited and went back to his seat to continue eating his muffin. We all calmed down after a couple of seconds

"Oh my god, I forgot to tell you that Darryl doesn't like bad words, so that a thing for him," George finally pointed out.

"Darryl!!!!" I turned around to see a girl with blond hair, blue crystal eyes. "Hi Darryl, who is this boy?"

"Hi Alexa, this is George's old childhood friend," Darryl introduce me to Alexa if I remember correctly.

"Hi Alexa, its great to meet you, I hope we can become great friends," I said cheerful but I really wasn't look for it. She seems abit off.

"Hi George~" George's girlfriend came running towards George hugging him and planting kisses on his cheeks. I swear to god I want George to be my boyfriend.

--------------

Hello there my pups or readers, I hope you are liking this story so far. I know it is trash and all. But anyway, I will try to release a new chapter everyday so you won't wait.

Also I want you first readers to so write at this section so I can know who guys are and I want to give a thank you for reading this. When I am done with this story. I will give you guys a big thank :3