Ch 17 - Chaos

-*Darryl's POV*-

After five days since the fight, I woke up with a sore back and my left hand was numb which felt horrible when I was trying to wake it and stretch out my back. After the horrible numb pain in my hand, I untangled myself from my blanket and got up to do my morning exercises, got to stay fit especially since I'm in BGS. Then I heard something from my kitchen, that's weird since I don't remember anyone staying at my house, I walk out of my room and I first went to see the bathroom, nothing, then my living room, nothing, lastly the kitchen, I looked over the corner of the kitchen and I saw Nick eating a bag of my gluten-free chips, sitting on the counter.

"Nick? What are you doing at my house?"

"Well," he swallowed the chips in his mouth, "George told me that there will be an attack at school, the government wants to take some students from our school for some reason. George downloaded one of their top secure files that explained they were directly trying to get students from our school. So George told me that we should have our outfits in our backpacks so we can be ready to attack them and protect the students."

"UGGHHH, we just returned to school two days ago, but ya sure I'll have my outfit ready," I started to walk off to get ready for school since it was 6:23 a.m.

"Also I had a question in my mind for a while," I heard a small thud, which sounds like he got off the counter and now leaning against the counter, "Can you tell me what happened between you and Zak?" I froze in my tracks.

"W-Well, Zak came over to my house a-and," I couldn't get the words out of my mouth, so I took a deep breath before continuing. "He saw my demon form, well my second form, he saw me a-and he didn't care how I look."

"But how did he not like, act weird out or never continue questioning?" Nick said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I use-...... " I started to cry due to what I have done to Zak, "I w-wiped his memory, only him seeing my form, when I woke before him, I wiped it away and when he woke up. He said he doesn't remember anything but hangout with me."

"W-Wait you wiped his memory? But you did it last time you completely wiped that security's memory, have you been practicing?" Nick said lifting up my head to see the sad expression on my face.

"N-No I haven't, I told myself that I wouldn't do it again, but I knew that it was the best that he doesn't remember that. So when he was still sleeping I focused one that one memory, I did the same thing I did on the security."

"Well, maybe since we have these powers for a long time now, maybe we had better control, I'm not too sure but we will figure some other time, but right now. We need to get ready, I'll see you at school," Nick then went through the living's window, he looked back and waved goodbye and I did the same, I then closed my window and went to the restroom for a quick bath. I turn on the hot water until it fills 1/4 of the bath, then I turn off the hot water and turn on the cold water. While that was filling up, I went to room to get my red v-neck shirt, black jeans, and my demon hoodie, also my underwear. I grab my towel from the closet and walk over to the bathroom, I enter in and stop the water since it was almost full. I took off my clothes and stayed in the bath for a good 10 minutes. Just what I needed.

After that, I brushed my teeth, dried up myself and my hair, put on my clothes, brushed my hair, then out the bathroom. I headed over to the kitchen to realize that Nick ate all my chips from earlier and left the bag behind, I threw it away and got milk, butter, pancake powder, and my trusty pan. I mixed up the powder and milk together until it had a good creamy and smooth look. I turned on the stove and placed the pan on top, after a few seconds, I added the butter and started moving it around the pan, making sure I didn't miss a spot. I waited for a while until I felt sure I could put some of the batter on the pan. I put some of the batter on the stove, I repeated this many times since I was making mini pancakes for me and some for my friends.