Christmas

Since today is Christmas Eve this is how I think Shie Hassaikai and Kami no shi (your Yakuza group) is will do and how things turn out. Lets say ITᔕ ᘜOᑎᑎᗩ ᗷᗴ ᑕᗩOTIᑕ! (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

A few weeks ago Kai and Hari had bought a Christmas tree for the base but you guys did not have time to decorate it so today on Christmas Eve all of you were either decorating or wrapping gifts for each other. Rappa, Katsukame, and Hojo were hanging up lights or streamers; Setsuno, Kai and Arisu were making sure we had plenty of gifts; you and Hari were decorating cookies; Sakaki, Tabe, Daisuke were getting snacks for later; and Cho and Daisuke were making dinner. After you guys were doing what you were doing you all started decorating the tree together. Once you were finished putting ornaments and lights and other decorations on the tree this is how it turned out.

 Once you were finished putting ornaments and lights and other decorations on the tree this is how it turned out

After you all headed to the kitchen to eat what Cho and Daisuke made for dinner. And they had made a lot of food

, "umm how much food did you guys make?-" Kai asked Cho and Daisuke and they both grinned "brought to last us a couple of days-" you looked at Cho and shook your head but sat down and started serving people

, "umm how much food did you guys make?-" Kai asked Cho and Daisuke and they both grinned "brought to last us a couple of days-" you looked at Cho and shook your head but sat down and started serving people. You guys ate, talked, and laughed. "Y/n remember that time when we were younger you feel in mud and hugged Kai, he was about to pass out because he got dirty-" you remembered that day the three of you were messing around in the garden when it had just stopped raining. You started laughing while the others started telling stories. Soon Sakaki brought out drinks only Kai, Hari, Arisu, Daisuke, Mimic, Rappa, Nemoto, Cho, Sakaki and you started to drink. After eating you guys all went to the living room, but since some of you mostly you were drunk some of you had to help eachother.  Setsuno had his arm around your waist and put your arm around his neck so he could walk you to the living room. Once you got there he sat you down on the couch and sat next to you. Tengai started passing out gifts and you all opened them and enjoyed the time you had together. Nemoto carried Arisu to their room because Sakaki gave Arisu more drinks and Nemoto was sober, Rappa and Katsukame then headed to their own rooms, Tengai did after 20 minutes, Eichi helped Cho and Daisuke get to their rooms and then headed to his own, Sakaki was passed out on the couch, Hojo and Tabe went to their own rooms but came back to put Sakaki in his room; Mimic had passed out on the floor with a beer in his hand still. Now it was just you, Kai, Hari and Setsuno. Setsuno first took Hari to his room, then took Kai and left them both water and pain killers because he knew tomorrow was gonna be a hard day for them both and then he carried you bridal style to your guys room and laid you down. Then headed to the restroom to get ready for bed then he got one of his shirts and took of yours pants and your shirts and put on his own shirt on you. He then got into bed and pulled you close to him brushing your hair with his fingers until you fell asleep in his arms.

Christmas Day

You woke up to a massive headache and to Setsuno snoring softly. "Ughh, Setsuno- what happened.." he woke up to your voice and looked at you.. "you don't remember some of you had gotten drunk especially you, Overhaul, and Chrono. Plus I think Mimic is still on the floor drunk as well-" "Y/N!!!" You heard Kai yell and heard his footsteps walking towards your room and he opened the door "Where are the pain killers-" "I left some on you nightstand boss but if you need more there should be some in the kitchen..." "oh thank you Setsuno.." you giggled as your brother closed your door and you kissed Setsuno "I'm going to go take a shower" he nodded and fell back to sleep. You still had a massive headache from last night, so you put warm water on and hoped that Eichi made ramen for breakfast- after you where done you got dressed in a dress and headed out to see Setsuno already dress waiting for you..

 You still had a massive headache from last night, so you put warm water on and hoped that Eichi made ramen for breakfast- after you where done you got dressed in a dress and headed out to see Setsuno already dress waiting for you

You both were wearing a matching outfits. You both then went to the Christmas tree and started taking pictures in front of  it. You then went to the kitchen and saw half of your team either sober or a bit drunk- "Who brought drinks?" You all looked at Sakaki the only one that was still very drunk and was hanging from the ceiling but eventually fell off. "No more drinks-" you all nodded at Arisu who was leaning against Nemoto. "So what should we do today?" "Sleep-" you all laughed at Mimic who was still on the floor from yesterday, but you had an idea "how about let's all go ice skating!" All everyone except Sakaki and Mimic agreed so you all headed to the ice rink. Once you guys got there you paid, got ice skates, food and drinks. Then headed to the ice rink to start skating. Everyone had already left you and Setsuno behind and Mimic and Sakaki were just sitting there drinking water. Since you didn't know how to skate Setsuno help your waist and hand while helping you skate. You and Setsuno would hold hands, jumps, and twirls together while skating. You both were having so much fun you both didn't notice Hari and Kai were recording you both. The others started get tired so you all left back home and started watching movies. Eventually everyone went to bed and got ready for the next day.

(Merry Christmas everyone!!!)