The League

The next day you got ready and headed straight to Eri's room to go see her when you got there Kai and Hari were there. When you got to them you said "Good morning Hari and Kai.." they both said "good morning Amaya" before you could say something else you hear Eri whimpering and then you remember that today they had to do an exam on her and you felt bad for not being there. You walked into Eri's room and asked her "Eri are you ok? Did they hurt you a lot? If they did do you want me to beat them up?" She nodded and then you went outside and yelled "YOU IDIOTS NEXT TIME YOU HURT HER LIKE THAT AGAIN, I'LL MAKE SURE I TAKE AWAY YOUR HEART AND HAVE YOUR BLOOD ALL OVER THE WALLS!" Hari looked at you a bit scared and Kai just left because he was shocked and a bit scared. You chuckled and then went back to the room and saw Eri laughing you smiled and asked her "Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?" Eri said "Chocolate chip pancakes!" You nodded and you both headed to the kitchen. While you both made the batter Setsuno and Rappa came and asked you "Amaya, what are you doing?" Before you could reply Eri said "She's making me pancakes!" You chuckled and looked at the two guys and asked "want some?" They both nodded and sat down. Once you were done you served all three of them.

While you were eating you saw Rappa give Setsuno a look like if he was telling him to say something but you just ignored it

While you were eating you saw Rappa give Setsuno a look like if he was telling him to say something but you just ignored it. Once you were all done eating you washed the dishes and Hari called you and Setsuno and said "you guys have a mission, get information about the 'League of Villians'". You and Setsuno looked confused and you asked "why do we have to?" Hari looked at you with a bored expression and said "Shie Hassaikai and The League of Villans might work together but, Overhaul doesn't like them and isn't sure about them." You nodded and headed out with Setsuno. You both were chatting and wondering the streets when you heard screaming, but you didn't want to cause attention so you told Setsuno to find a ladder or boxes and he did and you guys climbed onto a building and saw a guy with black hair, purple patches, piercings, and very cute eyes. You took a picture of him and Setsuno looked annoyed but you ignored him and told him "Maybe he's apart of the League. Let's follow him" before Setsuno could respond you grabbed his arm and made him jump onto the other building so you wouldn't get caught. But you guys didn't know he had already seen you, you and Setsuno keep following him but then ended up in a dark alleyway. You gave Setsuno a confused look and then heard " You know it's rude to follow people you can get into trouble with.." you turn around and there he is. "Why were you guys following me?" He asked, and then right when you were gonna reply Setsuno said "Are you apart of the League of Villans by any chance?" The guy nodded and asked "why?". "Come with us" you said and then grabbed him leaving him no chance to respond.