Vacation

A few months later

You and Kai merged both of your Yakuza groups together and you, Kai and Hari started trying to find many more things about how to take away quirks and how Eri's blood could take away quirks. Arisu and Nemoto started dating, Daisuke and Rappa became really good friends, other Shie Hassaikai members started going out more and helping Kai and not giving him a hard time. Some even started going out with girls (Sakaki and Rappa). You and Setsuno started sharing a room and have been thinking if you should start a family or not. Now you, Kai, Hari, and Setsuno were all on vacation to (a place you wanna go to). "Hey love, what you wanna do? Hari and Kai went to the store to go get stuff for dinner.." you looked at Setsuno then to TV while you thought about someone. "Love~" soon enough you felt yourself getting lift up from the couch that you were sitting to the bed that you and Setsuno shared. Once you where put on the bed Setsuno started to kiss you on your forehead, neck, and lips. Once he was done kissing you, you started kissing him the same places where he kissed you. After a bit things started to get heated and you both didn't have your shirts and pants; just you panties, bra and his boxers. Before Setsuno could take off anything else there was a knock on the door. "Y/n! Setsuno come and eat" Setsuno groaned and you patted his head "Ok Hari we are coming!" You both got up and put your clothes back on all you were wearing was a black crop top and some black ripped jeans with white shoes and Setsuno was wearing a white shirt, black pants, and gray sweater and black shoes. Once you both were done getting dressed you walked into the kitchen to see Kai and Hari already eating. "What were you two doing while we were gone?" Your eyes widened and and you faced turned red, while Setsuno chuckled and patted your head. "Umm, nothin to interesting.." Hari gave Setsuno a glare because he knew what you two were doing since he went to call you both and Setsuno chuckled. "Anyways let's eat" you nodded and sat down and you guys at Sushi!

After you guys were done eating you and Setsuno went to go get Starbucks!(bc y not) on your way to Starbucks you and Setsuno were jamming to music and singing

After you guys were done eating you and Setsuno went to go get Starbucks!(bc y not) on your way to Starbucks you and Setsuno were jamming to music and singing. Once you got to Starbucks you put your masks on bc of COVID and got down to order. "Hello welcome to Starbucks what would you like?" "Hi, may I have a cold brew" "ok and for you" "I'll have (fav Starbucks drink)" "will that be all?" "Yes," "ok that will be $9.27 and the name for the order" "Setsuno" You grabbed your wallet and pulled out the money but you were to late Setsuno had paid already. Once he was done paying you both went to go wait for your drinks. "I could have paid Birb boy.." "I know but you were to slow-" "ORDER FOR SETSUNO!" Setsuno walked up to the counter to get your drinks and headed back to you and handed your drink to you. Then you both left back to the cabin. "I wonder what Hari and Kai are doing?" "Probably something stupid" once you both walked to the door and opened it you saw Kai and Hari dancing to Just Dance. You both just stood there with your mouth wide open looking at them after a bit you started recording them. They didn't even notice the both of you until Setsuno dropped his coffee on the floor. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE!?" "Umm we came here with you-" Kai ran to his room and Hari went to his room too and you and Setsuno started laughing. Once you were both done laughing you went to go get towels and a mop to clean up Setsuno's drink. Once you were both done cleaning the coffee you both headed to your room. "Ima go take a shower" Setsuno nodded and your grabbed your stuff from your suitcase.