Night city

*Bang**Bang*
You woke up to a gun shots and ran not even putting on your mask, nor your costume you just got your back up weapons which are always on your dresser. You ran down the endless halls trying to go find Hari, Kai or any one of the 8 bullets. You ran to the front of the base and saw no one then you ran to Kai's office no one, Hari's office no one, the kitchen and living room no one, Eri's room no one, finally the meeting room. You saw Shie Hassaikai, Eri and the League of Villains. You also saw Setsuno and Sakaki on the floor bleeding? You ran next to your brother (Hari) and he gave you a regular face mask. "You know Overhaul if your just gonna forget what happened the other day we met...you should be prepared because you don't know what will happen to you..nor your team." You walked to Setsuno and Sakaki, they were both shot on the shoulder... luckily it was just the shoulder. You got both of them with the help of Rappa and put them in Kai's office then headed back to the meeting room. You and Rappa saw the whole Shie Hassaikai on the floor except Eri she was hiding and Kai was gone. You ran to your brother "they took Kai, go save him..." You nodded and ran to your room and put on your costume and more of your weapons.

Right when you were about to leave you saw Setsuno standing in front of your door with a confused look, "Where are you going?" "To rescue Overhaul the League took him

Right when you were about to leave you saw Setsuno standing in front of your door with a confused look, "Where are you going?" "To rescue Overhaul the League took him.." he looked at you and said "I'll go with you.." you shook your head no and left. Luckily Kai always had a tracker in his mask just in case (not true, just put it in the story) you saw where they where at and ran. You got there just in time, first you had to get Compress out the way then Shigaraki and after them Dabi. And that what you did, you used your Night wolf to fight Compress and your Light wolf  plus random objects to fight Shigaraki, let's just say they didn't die but they were a little injured now it was just Dabi. Dabi and you were fighting for about 30 minutes until he couldn't handle it anymore and passed out. You quickly ran to Kai and u tied him and you guys went back to the base. "Your very lucky I saved you, or your plan would be ruined.." he looked at you and before he could say anything you groaned in pain, he actually looked concerned for you for the first time in a while... you ignored the pain and kept walking. Once you got to Kai's office you saw Hari and the rest of the Shie Hassaikai except Eri. You sighed in relief they were all ok, Setsuno looked at you and said "What happened!... your bleeding! *has mini panic attack*" "I'm fine just get Overhaul treated if he needs to be.." you walked out of the room and headed to your own. You headed to your own bath room and took of your clothes to see a big cut from Compress (he had a knife, also not true just put it in) you sighed and turned on the shower and hopped in. You took a 20 minute shower and got out a first aid kit from one of the cabinets in the restroom and started treating your wound. Once you got done with treating your wound you put on some f/c sweat pants, sweatshirt, and your mask. You headed out of you room and to the kitchen. You decided to make candy apples, you pulled out the ingredients and started making them.

After making them you grabbed 2 and headed to Eri's room

After making them you grabbed 2 and headed to Eri's room. When you got there and opened the door you saw Eri and Setsuno talking and gave them both a candy apple. Eri was so exited she couldn't wait and just ate it. "Thank you Amaya this is so good!" You smiled and thanked her and Setsuno looked at you a bit concerned "Amaya you shouldn't be doing things your injured" "your more injured than I am, and don't worry I treated it already" he nodded and ate the candy apple you brought him. After two hours of playing and talking with Eri and Setsuno, Hari came in to get Eri so they could do tests and other stuff. You and Setsuno then headed to the Kitchen and started making dinner. You both had made Curry Rice (it's really good hehe).

After you both had finished you called everyone to come and eat and you and Eri served everyone

After you both had finished you called everyone to come and eat and you and Eri served everyone. You guys enjoyed dinner together and after you and Setsuno went on top of a tall city building, You both took your favorite snacks, f/d, blankets, both of your weapons, and a Polaroid camera. Once you both got to the top of the building you both laid one of the blankets down and you and Setsuno both laid down and cuddled together with another blanket on top of the both of you and your snacks and drinks next to you. You both stared up at the sky enjoying each other's company and the night sky. No hero's to disturb you, the warmth you both had from each other, the basic noises coming from the city, everything was perfect.. " You know who is more prettier and beautiful than the night sky?.." "Hmm? Nope, who is?" "You~" you blushed a bit and moved closer to Setsuno. You took off your mask then his and kissed him on the lips. Everything was perfect you guys cuddled, took pictures together, talked, and ate some snacks. While talking you had said that this was a peaceful 'night city' and he agreed it was a peaceful 'night city' but not everything last forever, out of no where Setsuno had got a call from Overhaul saying that they had a mission tomorrow and to bring you back to the base now since it was already 11:30 at night. You both packed the things that you had brought and started to head to the base, making sure to enter with your masks on because you both didn't want you blood on the walls. You both walked in the base to see a pissed off Overhaul and one of his workers who looked so scared. Soon enough there was blood in the wall, you and Setsuno cleaned it up and went to check on Eri to see her sleeping peacefully. You both walked to your room and you removed yours and his mask and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Night love~" "Night Toya~". Setsuno started heading to his room and put his mask back on and you closed the fort and just fell asleep dreaming about what you and Setsuno did.

(Can you pls give me ideas on nicknames for you and Setsuno pls. I can't think of any and I would like to see what you come up with, hehe. Also some things I put in my story are not true and did not happen on the MHA series just to let you know hehe)