Sibbling Day

Your P.O.V

You woke up to see Setsuno sleeping peacefully, it has been a few days after the accident and you all had been trying to be very carful when you would go out. Since Shie Hassaikai is wanted everyone has to be disguised when they leave- " Alright, let's get it! Wake the f*ck up!" You turned to face Rappa and gave him a death glare and Setsuno got up quick thinking it was Hari or Kai. "Overhoe wants a meeting in ten minutes so hurry up" you quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to get ready and Setsuno did too, after you both ran to the meeting only 1 minute left until the meeting started. Thankfully you both made it on time. The meeting lasted about 2 hours and it was about what Kai and you will be changing and new equipment. "Hey Y/n, we have to go looks at dresses for your wedding. Me and Kai will be taking you, would you like others to go as well?" You nodded your head and gave him a note written the names you wanted to go pick out your dress with you. Cho, Eichi, Tengai , Rappa and Arisu. You then went to your office and started doing paperwork until 1:30, because you all had went to go pick out a dress for you. Kai drove all of you to a dress shop and you, Cho, and Arisu went looking together. After looking you had found 5 dresses you liked so you tried them on and showed everyone. After 1 hour and 30 minutes of deciding you eventually picked one. After you guys had went back to the base and you headed to your room. You started reading a book and listened to some music as well. At 5 Hari came and knocked on your door. "Hey Y/n, me and Kai want to take you out somewhere at 7:30 be ready!" You yelled ok and put the TV on and began watching the new or (fav TV show) until 6:30. At 6:39 you began getting ready. This is your outfit, and you had your hair down with light makeup.

After getting ready you headed to the Kitchen to see Kai and Hari dressed up in totally different styles

"Ready Y/n?" "Yea, where are we going anyways?" You asked Kai. "You'll see" Hari then grabbed your arm gently and followed Kai to the car. You guys got in the car and Kai started driving the three of you somewhere. You guys played many songs and talked about memories, work, life and the future. Once you had stoped Kai and Hari got down and Hari opened the door for you and you got out to see a park. Not just any old park, the park where you, Kai and Hari would play at all the time when you were younger. Your eyes started gathering tears, you haven't even realized that Kai and Hari were behind you hugging you. "Y/n Kurono, we both know your going to get married. We will never forget the amazing moments you had with the two of us. During the good and the bad you were always there, now it's time for you to leave the nest and start your own. We will always be here for you no matter what..." Kai hugged you and that's when you began sobbing. You didn't want to leave them even though you would be still living with them until the Hassaikai ends probably. You faced them and hugged them both. "Stop crying, your going to make me cry" you and Kai both laughed at Hari and sat on a bench for a while memories flooding your minds. "Let's go eat, I'm hungry!" "You never changed huh, Hari?" You laughed at them both. You sat in the front with Kai and Hari sat in the back and you guys went to (your favorite fast food place). Once you got your food the three of you ate in the car and watch a movie on your phone. After you guys ate you went to go get dessert which was Japanese Fruit Sandwiches and Mochi.

After dessert you guys went back to the base and headed to your own rooms since it was midnight already

After dessert you guys went back to the base and headed to your own rooms since it was midnight already. Once you opened the door you saw a worried and upset Setsuno. "WHERE WERE YOU!?" Setsuno ran up to you and checked if you were hurt. You giggled at him, "I was with my brothers, sorry I forgot to tell you" he sighed and nodded at you. "It's ok, just tell me next time" you laughed and nodded at him and headed to the bathroom to get ready for bed. Once you finished getting ready for bed you joined Setsuno in your shared bed and apologized to him again for making him worried. "It's ok Love, I'm just glad that your ok.." you hugged him and he hugged you and the both of you fell asleep..