Carnival

The next day you got up and got ready for the day you put on a white shirt, black leggings,
white shoes , your mask and your hair is in a ponytail. You walk out of your room and head to Overhoe's office to see if you have to file paperwork or anything. When you got to his office you nocked on the door and heard him say 'come in'. You saw him and Mimic talking about the bullets they were making and you waited for them to finish when you asked "Do I have anything to do?" He nodded and said "yes, take care of Eri and here are some files" he handed you some files and you nodded and headed to Hari's office because he always has work for you, luckily you saw entering his office and asked him "Hari do you have work for me?" He nodded and told you to come in. "Here some paper work and clean anything dirty.." you nodded and left to do what you had to do. It took you an hour to finish the paper work, 44 minutes to clean, and now all you had to do is take care of Eri. You headed to her room and saw her crying, you assumed Kai did something to her. You walking into her room and took off your mask and then asked "Eri, what's wrong did the two idiots do something to you?" She looked at you and with her big teary eyes and said "I w-wanna leave..." you felt your heart break you felt so bad for her. You went up to her and hugged her tightly and said "hey it's ok.. I'm here for you" you rubbed her back and then said "hey Setsuno and I are gonna take you to a carnival why don't you get ready and I will too and Setsuno will come and get you" she nodded and went to go get ready and then you left to your room to get ready. Once you got to your room you took a shower, put some light makeup on (only a bit because you already are beautiful the way you are), and did your hair (one is for if you have short or long hair). This is what you wore and you hair.

When you finished you put your mask on and waited for Setsuno and Eri to nock on your door

When you finished you put your mask on and waited for Setsuno and Eri to nock on your door. Once they did you saw Setsuno in his normal attire and Eri in her her with a light blue simple dress with her hair and a blue bow in her hair. She was so adorable and cute you didn't actually realize that Setsuno was standing right in front of you until he tapped your shoulder and said "Hey~ let's go" you looked at him and nodded and got Eri and the three of you left. When you guys arrived to the carnival Eri wanted to get on a roller coaster , so you and Setsuno got on with her. Her in the middle, Setsuno on the left and you on the right. When it started Eri was a bit nervous but it wasn't only her it was all three of you but once you were used to it you weren't anymore. Except Setsuno he looked like he was having a panic attack but he was fine (lol I would be having one) once it ended Eri was so happy and wanted to go again but you told her "Eri we have to eat though" she nodded and you guys went to go see what they had to eat and decide on what to eat. Once you guys decided Setsuno said "You guys go wait in line I'll be right back, here is some money to pay for the food" you gave him a confused look but then nodded and took the money. You and Eri were talking until you got to the front of the line and then you ordered Yakisoba and F/d.

Once you got the food you and Eri started talking about dessert while trying to find a place to eat

Once you got the food you and Eri started talking about dessert while trying to find a place to eat. Once you found a place under a cherry blossom tree you guys sat down. You told Eri "Here eat, I'm going to text Setsuno where we are ok?" She nodded and began eating, while you texted Setsuno you saw something happening a few steps away from you. You wanted to go see but you didn't want to leave Eri alone, so you told her "Eri come with me real fast" she was so confused and upset because she was eating but nodded and you guys went to get a closer look. And you saw Setsuno and a girl, fighting? You just stood there so confused with Eri until a car pulled up and grabbed you and Eri. Setsuno noticed the car and was scared because they took you but then he was grabbed and had a blindfold on him. Once the car came to a stop you were brought back to the Shie Hassaikai base. You were relieved that it was them and not someone else. You and Eri got out of the car and saw Rappa holding Setsuno and Eri started laughing and you told her "Poor Setsuno he's gonna be in so much trouble" she laughed more and you took her to her room. You were then told to go to Kai's office and you were a bit nervous. Once you got there you saw Overhoe, Hari, Setsuno, and Mimic. Kai looked at you and asked "Why were you, Eri and Setsuno at a carnival when your supposed to be here training or care taking!?" "Setsuno and I wanted to take her to it, and what's the matter if we did get caught? Both of us would have protected her!" You could tell Kai was getting pissed. "You can't go out and you know that! Why were you with Setsuno anyway?" You looked at Setsuno then back to Kai and said "He asked me out, and he said we could take Eri..!" Hari looked mad because Setsuno asked you out but then didn't care because he knew one day someone would ask you out.. he just didn't want that to be so soon. Kai looked at Setsuno and asked him "Why did you take them? You didn't even ask? Nor did protect them, but you decided to go argue with your fuckin Ex!" Setsuno looked at the ground and said "I'm sorry boss, I just wanted t-" "Wait he didn't ask you!?" Kai nodded. "Setsuno you said that you did and he agreed!" Now you were pissed he lied to you as well.. "I'm sorry I just wanted to have a good time with the two of you and I knew Overhaul wouldn't let us..." Kai then told the both of you to leave and not see or talk to each other for a couple of weeks you decided to check on Eri and then head to bed and that's what you did...