Wedding Day

The moment you have been waiting for, your and Setsuno's wedding. You woke up to an empty bed...yes and empty bed! The person who you were marrying in 5 hours was not in the bed with you, but you knew why. Since it's a tradition that the man could NOT see their bride until the wedding. "Hey Bish!" "Hey Y/N!!" Your bedroom fire slammed opened a revealed a yelling Rappa, Cho, and Arisu. "Alright Y/n, let's go. Kai made breakfast and don't worry about Setsuno he is at a hotel with Sakaki, Tengai, Mimic, Tabe, Hojo and Katsukame. You nodded and Rappa carried you to the kitchen, "umm you guys realize this is to much right?" "Yes, but your our boss. And your the Shie Hassaikai head's sister" Cho said while walking with the other three of you. "Alright let her down Rappa and go with Setsuno!" Arisu yelled at Rappa and he ran. "Who is here though?" "Oh yea forgot, Cho was SUPPOSED TO REMIND YOU-" "liar, anyway; your brothers, Eichi, Daisuke, Arisu, you and I are the only ones here so yea. Now eat this!" You didn't have to speak before Cho shoved a mini waffle in your mouth. "Hello little sister" "hey my dumb little sister" "Hari come on it's her wedding day-" "hey, single a** trash c-" Kai then covered both your and Hari's mouth since he was not going to deal with the two of you. "Ok Y/n, Cho and Arisu will take you to get ready. Now please take her" "I hate you Kai, we were just messing around" "quiet now go Y/n" you, Cho and Arisu then left to a room to get you all ready. "Y/n go take a shower then im going to do your hair and Arisu will do your makeup, and we will then help you get into the dress" you nodded at them and headed to the bathroom to get take a shower, after your shower you put a f/c robe on and headed back to the girls. "OKAY, LETS DO YOUR HAIR!" After a while of Cho redoing and doing your hair after finding the perfect style Arisu started doing your makeup and this is how your hair and makeup looked like.

"You look so good, I bet Setsuno will be head over heals over you:)" you giggled and thought about what Setsuno was doing

Setsuno's P.O.V

"Rappa, don't. Your drunk!" "CALM DOWN RAPPA!" "Tengai do something!" "Calm down let's just get Setsuno ready..." I am so done with these people...

Back to your P.O.V

You, Arisu, and Cho were already done and these are your outfits and shoes.