Childhood

(You are 3 years old, Hari is 5 and Kai is 5)
*Flasback to the day when Pops adopted you and Hari*

It was a rainy day so you and your brother Hari were playing Monopoly while waiting to get adopted. You and Hari were playing Monopoly for about 30 minutes already until one of the ladies that worked at the orphanage told Hari "Hari someone is here to adopt you! Are you excited!?" Hari looked shocked and happy but then he realized that she just said him and not you. "Wait what about Y/n?, I can't leave her she is my only family member I have left." You looked at your brother and said "H-Hari it's fine go with your new family". Hari did not look so happy about what you said while he was going to say something he was interrupted by a man with a kid around Hari's age "Hi Kurono I'm Pops I'm the one who adopted you, and this is Kai Chisaki. Are you ready to go?". Hari looked at Pops and said "Sorry I can't, my little sister can't be alone and I need to protect her." Pops looked at you and told the lady "You said it was only him left, why didn't you tell me he had a sibling?". The lady looked scared and after 10 seconds BANG. The lady was dead Pops looked at the both of you and said "Well I'll adopt you both! Oh and what is your name little girl?" You looked and Hari and he gave you a reassuring look and you said "Y-Y/n Kurono" You then looked at the boy named Kai Chisaki and smiled at him and he smiled back. "Nice to meet you Y/n, now let's go home. Kai when we get home can you show them their rooms?" Kai nodded his head and then we left the orphanage and went home. The next day Pops had told Kai to show you and Hari around the house and he did. You guys then started hanging out all the time and told each other everything. The three of you were so close you guys were like peas in a pod! You guys would study together, bake together, play together, you guys had so much fun together. Eventually you guys started calling each other brother and sister. But after a while Kai started to neglect anything due with germs and stuff that will get him dirty, he would still let you hug him but he wouldn't want to do fun things anymore.... You thought it was your fault because you thought you were annoying so you stoped being the happy ,joyful, girl you were and everyone had noticed... One day you heard Kai and Pops arguing about the Shie Hassaikai group Pops lead (you are 14 and Kai and Hari are 15) the next thing you heard was Kai and only his voice and when you walked in you saw Pops on the couch laying there unconscious... You then looked at Kai and you were shocked and scared. You started yelling for your brother and started sobbing saying "Hari! Help P-pops please...". When your brother got there Kai had left, and it was never the same after the incident...you were depressed and traumatized you never wanted to be alone with Kai, after that Kai changed his name to Overhaul and Hari changed his name to Chrono... and you well you didn't change much you just picked a villain name and that was 'Amaya'.