Sunflower

It has been 3 weeks since the carnival incident and today you were going to go see the League of Villains again.. luckily today you got to work with Setsuno so that was exciting since it has been lonely without talking to him. You haven't seen him nor talk to him. If you walked into the same room Kai would tell someone to either block him or block you. It was very annoying and he made Hari watch you, even though it wasn't that bad it did get pretty lonely because he would hang out with you and Eri. "Y/n let's go!" "Ok, ok chill I'm coming" you and Hari were about to go to LOV's base. Your hair was straight, this is what you wore, and these are your back up weapons ( Shurikens, also u can change the colors if you want

 Your hair was straight, this is what you wore, and these are your back up weapons ( Shurikens, also u can change the colors if you want

Once you arrived you saw Kai, Mimic, Rappa, Nemoto, Setsuno, and the League. Before you had came you had asked Kai if you and Setsuno can talk to each other luckily he said yes and you couldn't wait. After the meeting with the league you grabbed Setsuno by the arm and dragged him out of the room to the garden. "Amaya, stop you know we can't see or talk to each other..." once you reached the garden you said "Why did you lie to me? Who was the girl you were talking to?" "I- umm... she was my e-ex and she cheated on me... and while I was going to commit suicide a stupid hero stopped me and Overhaul took me in and now I am who I am... And I lied to you because I knew you wouldn't let me take you and Eri to the carnival.." You let him go and said "You know your really stupid, you could have just told me that you didn't ask and you could have ignore her.." he smiled then nodded and then said "wanna go somewhere?" You looked at him and playfully rolled your eyes and nodded but said "yea, but this Saturday at 2:30 because I have to take care of Eri right now and you have to go do training" he nodded and you guys left to the base.

Fast Forward to Saturday

You woke up to Eri beside you because you were reading books to her the night before and you assumed you fell asleep. "Eri it's time to wake up.." she groaned and nodded, then got up and headed to her restroom and you headed to your room. You took a shower, put some light makeup, do your hair (any style you want) and put on a f/c sweatshirt and some black leggings. You walked out your room with your mask on and headed to the kitchen to see all the all the members of the 8 bullets, Mimic, Hari and Kai. You said good morning and went to the fridge. You pulled out all the ingredients for brownies because you decided to make Eri some and you pulled out ingredients to make waffles. While you were making them Setsuno came and asked "We are still going out today right?" "Yes, would you like to help me?" He nodded and started helping you make the brownie batter, after you put the brownies in the oven Setsuno made the waffle batter and put it in the waffle maker. While you two were cooking you told Hari to go get Eri and "All right all you idiots take of your masks! except you Mimic. They all rolled their eyes and nodded since almost all of them were scared of you, all except Hari and Kai. Once you and Setsuno were finished you took out the brownies and the waffles.

After a bit Hari and Eri had walked in the room and you served all 13 of you and you guys ate and talked about random things

After a bit Hari and Eri had walked in the room and you served all 13 of you and you guys ate and talked about random things. Once you all ate you told Rappa and Nemoto to do the dishes and you took Eri to her room with Setsuno. After you took her to her room you and Setsuno went to your room and you told him to wait for you outside so you can change.

After you changed you both left the base a walked to the place Setsuno wanted to take you

After you changed you both left the base a walked to the place Setsuno wanted to take you. Once you got there you realized how beautiful the Sunflower feild was.
Setsuno grabbed your hand and started running towards the flowers accidentally bumping into people. You guys laughed and got to the top of the hill and sat down. You put your head on his shoulder and he put his head on yours and you guys sat there enjoying the view. "H-hey Amaya there is something that I've been w-wanting to ask you.." "oh what is it" you looked at him and saw he was trying to not make eye contact with you. "Well ever since we met, I have been-" "HEY! Get those two they are part of Shie Hassaikai!" You saw who it was and it was pro hero Hawks and a bird boy? (Tokoyami UwU) you grabbed Setsuno's arm and ran out of the field.

Setsuno's P.O.V

Stupid heros' always ruin my moment! At least I can grab a flower for her she did save us. Let me just grab one real quick. This should be good enough, I hope she likes it, wait- what if I make a fool out of myself when I ask her? What if she rejects me? What if Hari and Kai kill me when they find out? What if we get captured?
*Has a mini panic attack*

Y/n's P.O.V

Once I got us both out of the field I realized that Setsuno was quiet to quiet. Usually he was loud but that is when he is with Rappa and the others. "Hey Setsuno you ok?" "Oh yea I'm fine, umm wanna go to the coffe shop down the street?" You nodded and he grabbed your hand and took you to the coffee shop. One you got there you and Setsuno order an iced Americano and f/d-f/hd. You both sat down and started talking about things you like and things that you didn't like. After a while you checked your phone and saw it was 8:39 and you had tons of messages from Hari and Kai. "Setsuno we should get going" he nodded and you guys left the coffee shop. Once you got to the base Setsuno grabbed your hand and said "Amaya... I have been wanting to say this for about 2 years already and I have been trying too but I was to embarrassed to tell you... I have been having feelings for you ever since I met you and-" you hugged him and said "I like you too Setsuno.." after you guys hugged Setsuno grabbed the flower her had and gave it to you. You both walked in and saw everyone getting ready for something. "Where the hell have you been!?" Hari yelled, "me and Setsuno went out"  "OH HELL YEAH! YOU DID IT!" "Rappa shut up before I kill you!" You all laughed and headed to your rooms. You took a shower and put some sweatpants and a baggy shirt on, and went to bed.