Business

You and Setsuno took him to go see Kai but before you entered the base you told him "Ok the Boss doesn't like stuff to get dirty, so don't touch anything, anyone, and don't say anything stupid unless you want your blood all over the walls. Got it?" He nodded and you guys entered the base you were greeted by Mimc and Rappa and then took him to Kai's office. Once you got to his office you knocked until you heard him say 'come in'. The three of you walked in to see Kai and Hari planning something and Kai gave you a bored expression and asked "Who is this Amaya?" Before you could say anything the guy said "I'm Dabi, I'm part of the League of Villans.. and your two minions followed me and brought me here.." you rolled your eyes and told Hari "Here is your information, $85 dollars for me and Setsuno please.." Hari gave you an annoyed look and gave you each $85 dollars. You then asked Kai "So what do I do with him?" He looked at you then back at Dabi and said "Interrogate him and ask him things about him and the League..since we are doing business together we should know about them" you nodded and gave Setsuno a look that meant to grab him and follow and he nodded and grabbed Dabi. You guys took him to your office, you asked him questions about him and the League and surprisingly he was corporative. You then sent Kai what Dabi said and the questions you asked Setsuno told Dabi that he could go back to The League of Villans  base or whatever he was doing, Setsuno and Dabi left your office and went somewhere. You went to go check up on Eri who was playing with Setsuno and when you saw them you started smiling. You took off your mask before entering her room and said "Hi Eri!" She ran to you and hugged you and said hi back. You then asked Eri and Setsuno "What do you guys want to eat?" While they were thinking you were thinking about something or should I say someone. Finally the both said "Ramen!" You chuckled and nodded and the three of you headed to the Kitchen. Once you were done making it you called everyone to come and eat and all of you enjoyed the food.

          The next day you heard Rappa say "Hey let's go bother overhoe" you were guessing he said that to Setsuno since they were very close but then you heard Rappa say "Screw that I have another idea

The next day you heard Rappa say "Hey let's go bother overhoe" you were guessing he said that to Setsuno since they were very close but then you heard Rappa say "Screw that I have another idea.." and all of a sudden you hear Setsuno screaming and your door opening? And Rappa threw Setsuno into your room luckily he landed on your carpet and Rappa yelled "YOU BETTER DO IT SETSUNO OR ELSE IM DUMPING YOU INTO THE POND IN THE GARDEN!" You were so confused and looked at an embarrassed Setsuno lying on the floor. You quickly put your mask on and headed to Setsuno and asked "Hey Setsuno.. you ok?" He nodded and you giggled and went to go get ready when you came out you saw a nervous and very embarrassed Setsuno so you asked him "Are you sure? Do you have something to tell me?" He looks at you and mumbled "w-would you like to take Eri to a c-carnival tomorrow with me?.." You blushed and said "I would love to" he looked at you with a shocked expression and said "w-wait you would?.." you nodded and he hugged you and said "ok I'll come here with Eri at 7:30, ok?" You nodded and then he left and after 5 minutes you heard Rappa yelling. You then headed to Eri's room and hanged out with her for a bit. After hanging out with Eri, 'Overhoe' wait I mean Overhaul, called you, Hari and the 8 bullets because we were going to go see the League of Villains. Both you and Hari had guns and the bullets that they made just in case but OVERHOE still said that you all had to hide so you did. You hide with Hari and Setsuno and the rest you don't know where they where and Rappa and Mimic where outside waiting. You and Setsuno started chatting and you asked him "Hey Setsuno did Overhoe approve of you taking me and Eri to the carnival ?" He nodded but you heard Hari say "Amaya really.. you know he doesn't like that name" you already knew but you had to say something "oh I know but Rappa got that stuck in my head.. haha. Also it's a miracle that he let us out for something else besides work after i don't even know how many years " Hari rolled his eyes and then he told you and Setsuno to go fight because they were fighting already so you both did. Once it was over you guys left and let's just say it wasn't pretty. You guys headed back to the base and Kai was pissed, he didn't even have to say anything rude to them he just killed random people who would be rude to him so you all knew you shouldn't talk to him especially Rappa. We all headed to our own rooms and got clean and you headed to the Kitchen to make dinner and a surprise for Eri. Once you finished making dinner you served everyone and brought Eri her food.

Once she finished you headed back to the kitchen to clean the dirty dishes and headed to Hari's room and knocked on the door until he said to come in and you asked him "Hari, did you see the guy named Dabi while were where at their base?" He thoug...

Once she finished you headed back to the kitchen to clean the dirty dishes and headed to Hari's room and knocked on the door until he said to come in and you asked him "Hari, did you see the guy named Dabi while were where at their base?" He thought for a few minutes and said "to think about it, I didn't. Why do you ask?" "I don't know it was odd because he said he was apart of them and he wasn't there" he nodded and you guys exchanged your goodnights and you headed to your room and fell asleep.

(I just have a question, should I start putting what u are wearing into the chapters?)