Missions and Happiness

The next day you woke up and got ready for your mission with the rest of Shie Hassaikai. Once you finished getting ready you headed to Eri's room to get her ready because Kai is going to do tests on her again. "Eri, Time to get up~" you shook her a bit so she can wake up. Which failed, you sighed but then had an idea. You left Eri's room and went to go find Rappa and Setsuno. Once you found both of them doing TikToks (which you recorded) you grabbed them both by the hair and dragged them to Eri's room and walked in her room. "Yell, so she wakes up" once you covered you ears you nodded- "ERI WAKE UP! RISE AND SHINE!"
Soon enough Eri fell off her bed and gave them both a death glare and you all laughed. Once Eri got done get ready the four of you headed out her room and went to the kitchen to make breakfast real fast and take Eri back to her room so you can do your mission. After cooking breakfast you had made three breakfast platters. (Here is how the platters look)

After you all ate you took Eri to her room and headed to the meeting room which you saw Shie Hassaikai waiting for you

After you all ate you took Eri to her room and headed to the meeting room which you saw Shie Hassaikai waiting for you. "Ok this is our mission, Amaya, Setsuno and Chrono are going to go get me some information about UA and the other hero's, Amaya; Chrono and I made you pills so you can change into people but the more you eat or drink something the longer it will last(it's kind of like Toga's but with pills). Rappa and Tengai you will be going to visit The league if Villains. Hojo, Tabe, Sakaki and Katsukami you will be making sure we aren't suspicious and go find recruits for Shie Hassaikai but separate.That's it now go, oh and if anyone of you messes up your blood will be on the wall.." you all nodded and ran to go do your missions.

*After 15 minutes of walking with Setsuno and Hari*

"Hariiiii~ I'm bored" "yea your so boring Chrono-" "both of you better shut the f*ck up before I tell Overhaul to overhaul both of you and use your clothes to clean your blood off the walls" you both look at him amused and a bit scared and decided to be and stay quiet now. After a while of walking around Hari had given you a pill and some snacks and said "Go into the Nighteye Agency and find out about things me and Your boyfriend will wait here and hurry up so we won't look suspicious!" You slapped Hari "You shut up, I'm the one in charge of this mission" "Why you litt-" "Guys come on we don't want our blood on the walls right?" You all agree and you took the pill and you turned into a office worker and went into the agency building. Once you entered you saw a few workers and random people working or wondering around you assumed. After a while of walking you used your quirk Light Wolf to go into the room you are in front of. (Both Light and Night wolf can become invisible and Overhaul gave them bags for their waist so you can put mics, cameras, weapons, etc..) once Light Wolf became invisible he entered the room and on your phone you could see and hear what they were talking about because of the camera and mic the Light had. You saw Nighteye, a boy with green hair and eyes, a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, and a girl with light blue skin and blue hair. After a bit of them talking you saw that the boy with blue eyes and the girl were leaving so you quickly ate some snacks and pretended to be on your phone but you were watching Nighteye and the boy with green hair fight which was so cool. The boy had a quirk like All Might's after watching the fight you had realized that the pill you had taken had worn off so you quickly ran with Light to Hari and Setsuno. "Took you long enough..." "Shut up anyways I got information so let's go back" Hari and Setsuno both nodded and Setsuno carried you on his back on the way to the base because "you did most of the work love, I am gonna carry you there since me and Chrono didn't do much" you couldn't argue with him because him and Hari just waited for you. Once you had arrived to the base you only saw Katsukame and Sakaki. "You guys finished? And where is Overhaul?" You asked and they looked at you "Sakaki and I finished an hour ago and Overhaul is in a meeting" you nodded and got off Setsuno and grabbed his hand so you can go to you room. Once you got to your room you took off your mask and jumped on the bed. "Setsuno what you wanna do? Overhaul is in a meeting, the others are cleaning or working, Eri is reading, and we are just in my room doing nothing" Setsuno took off his mask and walked towards your bed and got on the other side of the bed and said "Want to go out or stay in?" You looked at him and looked him in the eyes and hugged him. He hugged you back and you guys started cuddling, both of you enjoyed the moment together when it was ruined by the one and only Rappa.... "B*TCHES IM BACK, WHO MISSED ME!?" "Not me-" you looked at Setsuno with an annoyed expression and he just chuckled and patted your head . Them you both got up and put your masks on and headed to the meeting room with Rappa to see the rest of Shie Hassaikai. "So give me the information you have and then you guys can go get drunk, to whatever you want, and go party. Starting with Amaya, Chrono, and Setsuno." You looked at Hari and said "The three of us headed to Nighteye's agency I did use the pills you had made for me. I found out that there is the boy with I believe the same quirk as All Might. He and Nighteye fought. They boy had-" "Ok next is Rappa and Tengai." You were pissed. He interrupted you you rolled your eyes and left the room. While you we're walking you decided to go walk around town. To clear your mind...

*A couples hours later_Kai's P.O.V

Stupid care taker, if Y/n was here she would have never let this happen. But it's what I get for pissing her off. "Eri stop running, your just making things worse for you" of course she didn't stop- Great hero's I swear I need a vacation or an actual good team...

Two hours later_ Back to you because why not

It was dark out the street light where on and you where at a cherry blossom park walking around minding your own business when you got a call from Setsuno so you answered it- which you regretted "AMAYA YOU HAVE TO COME BACK OVERHAUL IS OVERHAULING WORKERS AND WE ARE SCARED THAT WE ARE NEXT!" "Wait- What happened!?" "ONE OF THE WORKERS DIDNT WATCH ERI WHEN YOU WERE GONE SO SHE ESCAPED AND THEY BOY YOU TALKED ABOUT SAW HER AND OVERHAUL!" "Hey Anxious birb boy stop yelling and calm down I'm almost there.." you hung up and started running to the base before Kai kills Rappa or Setsuno or even worse Nemoto actually that wouldn't be the that bad Nemoto can get on your nerves very easily- anyway once you entered the base you saw blood over the wall and ran to the meeting room to see all of Shie Hassaikai except Kai and Eri crying. She quickly ran over to you and you picked her up and patted her back "Thank GOD we are saved!" You all laughed at Rappa and you headed to Kai's office to see him pissed  off(Angry Germaphobic  birb boy) "Hey Overhaul you ok?" He looked at you with soft eyes and then to the rest of Shie Hassaikai with an annoyed and mad pissed off eyes that will make anyone run. "I'm fine but take that BRAT to her room!" You nodded and quickly took Eri to her room and made her calm down. "Eri how bout let go bake" she nodded and you picked her up and headed to the kitchen to see Mimin and Tengai. You let Eri down and she headed over to Mimic to pat his head (I had a dream about this and it was so adorableUwU) Tengai and you chuckled and Mimic was mad you could tell he was gonna curse her out but he knew if he did if you were around he would be dead. "Eri what do you want to bake?" "Hmmm how about Taiyaki filled with chocolate !" You giggled and nodded Tengai and Mimic watched the both of you bake and talk, But you knew they only stayed so they can be the first ones to have one. After an 1 hour and 25 minutes the chocolate fill Taiyakis were all finished. The first one you had gave to Eri which was eating it happily and the second and third one went to Tengai and Mimic who also enjoy them. And the all of a sudden the whole Shie Hassaikai was there eating some too.

"Amaya what are we gonna eat for dinner" you looked at Eri, you forgot about dinner "Just order takeout" you looked at Kai and ordered takeout

Once the food got here all of you ate happily, you guys talked and joked around of course everyone had their masks off which wasn't new but it always mad you amused because you didn't get to see all their faces

Once the food got here all of you ate happily, you guys talked and joked around of course everyone had their masks off which wasn't new but it always mad you amused because you didn't get to see all their faces. After dinner you got Eri ready for bed and you got ready for bed but you decided to go to Setsuno's room to see him in his phone without his masks laying on his bed. You took off your mask and ran to his bed to jump on top of him "oof- hey love do you need anything?" "Hmm? Yes I do- I need your attention and cuddles" he laughed and hugged you and did what you asked. Eventually you both fell asleep in each other's arms...

(I almost cried writing this because of how single I am lmao-)