Smile

(You are 21 and Hari and Kai are 22)
"Ugghhh it's time to get up" you looked at your phone and then heard Rappa yell "Hey! OVERHOE LETS FIGHT!" You heard Kai say "I don't have time, go to Setsuno or Amaya.." And then they started arguing, you got out of bed and headed to your bathroom and took a shower, brushed your teeth, do your hair and got dressed before you left your room you put on your mask.

Right when you opened the door it hit somebody you looked at who you hit and it was Setsuno

Right when you opened the door it hit somebody you looked at who you hit and it was Setsuno. You tried avoiding eye contact since you were embarrassed and apologized to him and then left to go find your brother. The thing is Setsuno always had a crush one you ever since he meet you when you were 19 and he was 20, you guys got along very well and told each other almost everything but you didn't know about his ex and what happened to him after his ex. But you always thought it was cute when he got embarrassed and when he stuttered when you guys talked. After a couple of minutes you reached Hari's office and nocked on the door until you heard him say to come in. You walked in the room and saw your brother and asked him "Do I have anything to do today besides fight Rappa later?" He looked at you with a bored expression and said "Yes, since you're the only girl in the group and Eri trusts you so much you will be her caretaker." You were so happy you got to be her caretaker you were so happy that you had a smile on your face, Hari didn't notice your smile but he always wished that your smile would come back, you only smiled around a few people and Hari and Kai were not part of the few people. You nodded and headed out to go see Eri but you were stopped by Kai. "Y/n if you don't take care of her I'll have someone else do it, so make sure she doesn't run off.." you nodded and headed to Eri's room again. Once you got to Eri's room you knocked on the door and heard her say 'come in' you walked in her room and she was shocked to see you but happy. You took off your mask and went to go hug her because you haven't seen her for a while due to Kai doing tests on her. You felt bad for her and wished she could be saved but you knew Kai wouldn't be happy with that. You and Eri talked about random stuff and then she asked you if you could make her something to eat. You said yes and took her to the kitchen you asked her "Do you want something sweet or spicy?" She the said "SWEET! Please!" You smiled and nodded you decided to make macaroons but you also made pasta for dinner which was in 1 hour. You and Eri made the macaroon batter and frosting and then you let them sit for a bit and then popped them into the oven. You and Eri also made frosting to decorate them. Once you let them cool, frost them, and decorated them this is how they turned out.

You served Eri a plate of pasta for dinner, right when you served Eri the others came running in the kitchen and yelling "You made food!" You chuckled and saw everyone except your brothers because they were walking unlike the rest of them

You served Eri a plate of pasta for dinner, right when you served Eri the others came running in the kitchen and yelling "You made food!" You chuckled and saw everyone except your brothers because they were walking unlike the rest of them. You served all of them and you guys ate together with Eri. You then asked everyone how was the food because you all have finished eating and they all said "Your the best cook Amaya!" You chuckled and Eri asked you "Amaya can I have a macaroon now?" You nodded and gave her one, the others looked upset because they didn't know you made them and then you said "These are only for Eri and I" and they looked disappointed and than you gave everyone a macaroon. You then told Eri to go get ready for bed and you would read her a story, she nodded and went to her room. You looked at the others and asked them "What, do I have something on my face?" They shook their heads but Setsuno said "Your like a mother to Eri and it's cute" you smiled and Hari and Kai looked shocked they were so shocked that everyone was confused until you put your mask on and left. You told Eri her story and went to your room and got ready for bed once you where done you went to bed.