New Years

Happy New Years!!! Also the Christmas and New Years story are part of the 'Our Love Story but I forgot to add that you, Setsuno, Kai and Hari had already traveled back to your house.

You woke up and remember today was New Years Eve, finally you thought this year was chaotic. You couldn't do much, but you still had good memories. You got up and headed to the bathroom to get ready, you took a showers, brushed your teeth, do you hair, put on light makeup and got dressed.

You then headed out of the bathroom and went to go wake up Setsuno because he had a meeting with the rest of Shie Hassaikai at 10:30 and it was 9:45

You then headed out of the bathroom and went to go wake up Setsuno because he had a meeting with the rest of Shie Hassaikai at 10:30 and it was 9:45. "Toya~ wake up, your gonna be late for your meeting" "five more minutes" "no come on. Kai is gonna kill you, if your late" Setsuno groaned and got up and gave you a kiss on the cheek and then headed to the bathroom to go get ready. You went to the kitchen to make yourself coffee. "OVERHOE WHERE IS MY PAY CHECK!?" As if your day could have gotten any worse- Rappa and Kai, Rappa wasn't wrong Lai was supposed to give all of you a bonus since it's New Years Eve, "Relax you will have your check at the end of the day, now do me a favor and don't bother me or you won't get your beloved bonus.." Rappa then stormed out of where him and Kai were and to the kitchen. "Hey Rappa-" "one day I'm going to kill him..." you chuckled at him and continued drinking your coffee after 15 minutes Setsuno can in and ate some cookies you had made on Christmas. "Hey love, how many more minutes until the meeting" you checked the clock and it was 10:26 "You have 4 minutes Toya-" "Sh*t I'm going to be late" Setsuno than ran to the meeting room with Rappa and Sakaki the three of them where in the kitchen eating or drinking and Kai was gonna hurt them if they are late. You laughed at the three of them and headed to your room to watch TV for a bit. While you were watching TV you heard a knock coming from your door do you went to go answer it and it was Daisuke and Arisu. "Hey you both, what do you need?" "Something happened at the meeting- Chrono told us to call you because Overhaul did something to the members I guess-" you looked at Daisuke and nodded and put on your mask and walked with them to the meeting room. You opened the door and something was thrown at you but you dogged it but it hit Daisuke. "What is going on?" You saw Setsuno, Tabe, Rappa, and Sakaki hiding; Tengai, Hojo, and Hari trying to fight Kai which was a stupid act and Nemoto and Mimic were just sitting there. "Kai what happened it is New Years Eve and you guys are trying to kill eachother, so tell me what happened?" "Overhaul is mad at us because we didn't do what he assigned us to do and we used the bullets that you had made for the wrong situation..." you sighed and looked at Kai who was about to kill everyone in the room except you and Hari, "the bullets don't matter, we made more and Overhaul... assign people that work, talk, and cooperate with eachother for example Cho and Eichi work together perfectly.. I'll give you a list of who you should pair them with later. Now let's go get ready because it's already 3:30 and we need to go get ready for New Years..." and with that you left the room still hearing Kai shouting at them. You then headed back to your room to finish watching TV and while you were Setsuno came in and jumped on the bed next to you and snuggled close to you. "Toya we have to get ready-" "how rude I just came in the room and I am snuggling you and you just told me to get ready..." you laughed at him and hugged him and you guys snuggled for a while until you both got ready.
It was 7:30 it took you an hour and 30 minutes to get ready with Setsuno and this is how you both were dressed