Life

The next day you woke up in Setsuno's arms around you and yours around him, you smiled and gave him a peck on his lips and got out off the bed to head to your room but before you could a hand had grabbed you and brought you back to the bed and of course it was your Anxious birb boy. "Why are you gonna leave?" You giggled and played with his hair "I have to get ready and I feel like something bad is gonna happen today..." he opened his eyes and looked at you "Nothing will happen I will protect you" you smiled at him and kissed him and he kissed back. After a couple of seconds you guys stopped and got up to get ready Setsuno got dressed first then you both headed to your room so you can get ready. You wore this while Setsuno wore his regular dark green shirt, Salmon tie (pick any color-Red, light orange, pink-) black pants and shoes.

Once you finished getting reading you both headed out of the base and to the cafe down the street to get coffee and food for you both and the rest of Shie Hassaikai

Once you finished getting reading you both headed out of the base and to the cafe down the street to get coffee and food for you both and the rest of Shie Hassaikai. You ordered waffles, pancakes, coffee, f/d, and hot chocolate for Eri once's you finished paying you and Setsuno sat down with your coffee and chatted while waiting for the food. Once the food was done you both left and headed to the base then entered and called everyone. While you were eating Kai and Hari kept looking at eachother with a worried and annoyed face.. " what's wrong Overhaul?" Kai looked at you and said "You need to get away from here after breakfast-" "What are you crazy!? Why does she have to go!?" Setsuno looked at Kai with a mad and scared expression "it's for her own good unless she goes with you-" "I'll go with Setsuno.." Kai nodded and Setsuno gave you a relieved looked and patted your head. But you were confused about what they we're talking about. After breakfast you took Eri to her room with Setsuno and then headed to your room. "Amaya change-" "Y/n, Y/n Kurono..." he looked at you with a shocked expression and said "Your Chrono's sister!? I thought you were Overhoe's sister!?" You laughed at him, the  only people from  Shie Hassaikai that knew your actual name were Katsukame and Tengai, "Anyways love change into your outfit and get your weapons, you, Hojo, Tabe and I are going on a mission" you nodded your head and got changed. Once you finished you laid on your bed and played on your phone while Setsuno admired you and cuddled you for a while. After a couple of hours you both met up with Kai, Hari, Hojo and Tabe. "Don't let anything happen to her Setsuno- she's my only family left" he nodded at Hari and you, Setsuno, Hojo and Tabe left to an entrance. After a bit of waiting you saw some hero's you weren't familiar with- "Setsuno you know the plan right" he nodded at Hojo. You were so confused but you knew that the three of them would never win against any of these hero's. Once they were about to fight Setsuno had his quirk away and most of the hero's left, only one had remained. Once they started fight you could already tell the hero was gonna win so you stepson in.. you used your Shurikens to cut off the octopus arms that the hero had, you used Night wolf and Light wolf at the same time. Light wolf distracted the hero and you used night to actually fight him. While you were fighting it gave Setsuno, Tabe and Hojo enough time to get back up and help you. After a while you had remembered you had a limit and you were way passed that limit, while you were about to finish the hero you passed out..

Setsuno's P.O.V

While Y/n was about to knock Suneater out she stopped? I looked over at her and saw her on the floor.. "Y/N!?" I quickly ran to her and let Hojo and Tabe finish the guy which they did, they had left him unconscious which wasn't that bad- I mean that's what he gets- I quickly grabbed her and ran out of the Shie Hassaikai base with her in my arms. I had to get her away from here... I took her to a Villain Hospital and left her there because I had to help Shie Hassaikai.

Your P.O.V

"Are you ok?" You nodded and looked at the person thinking it was Setsuno or Hari but it wasn't- "What h-happened? Where am I?" "You are at a villain hospital" you quickly got up and ran to the Shie Hassaikai base to see Setsuno, Tabe, Hojo, Sakaki, Tengai, and Rappa getting arrested. You quickly ran to Setsuno and hugged him "you can't leave me- LET THEM GO! Please...." you started to sob in Setsuno's arms "Hey love it's ok, I'll be back- you won't even notice how long I'll be gone-" "NO- I can't loose you-..." after you had said that some officers pulled you away from Setsuno and put all of them into a cop car... then you saw the rest of Shie Hassaikai get arrested. You quickly ran to Kai and Hari and seen they were all bloody and hurt. You hugged them both "I'll get you all back- That's what I'll do so stay strong for me you both mean a lot and you guys are my brothers- I can't loose you" "Hey it's ok Y/n we will find a way out and become stronger than we already were, I'll miss you-" before Hari could finish his sentence you were yet again taken away from them and you sobbed and sobbed eventually you had fallen to your knees. But you knew this wasn't ever not yet- you had a plan to get them back and to start a new life with and without them- but first you had to go do some investigating and find a place to stay at. You knew it would be a wail till you saw Shie Hassaikai but you also knew this wouldn't be the end of Shie Hassaikai either, because Kai had given you all his work, money, property etc... even though he didn't die but he still gave you everything because if something did happen he wanted his work to be in good hands.

(I almost cried! Oof I swear if I were in the anime I would have used my quirk to free Shie Hassaikai lol)