Sunflower and Katana

You had woken up to the usual screaming and shouting of Rappa and Kai. Today you and Setsuno were going to walk around town and do things you both love to do. Since everyone is one vacation, the others are going out more. You got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to get ready, after you got ready you went to go wake up Setsuno who was still asleep. "Toya time to get up, hurry I think Chrono is comi-" as soon as you had said Chrono;Setsuno rushed to the bathroom and locked the door.

This is your and Setsuno's outfits for today, (I feel like Setsuno where's outfits like this, idk y though lol) once you both were ready you snuck out and headed to the mall

This is your and Setsuno's outfits for today, (I feel like Setsuno where's outfits like this, idk y though lol) once you both were ready you snuck out and headed to the mall. "Love what do you wanna do?" "Let's go to your favorite store!" (I feel like Setsuno's favorite store would be a store for weapons or for his hair)  "ok, let's go look at katanas" Setsuno grabbed your hand and led you to the store. Setsuno headed toward the first sword he saw, and you behind him. The sword was black and yellow with a iron blade. "Love what do you think about this one" you looked at the sword again and back at Setsuno "it suits you well, let's get it!" "I'm not sure I still have two other ones I haven't used-" "umm excuse me, we will take this one!" You had called a worker to get it and he did and then you left Setsuno who was standing there shocked and you paid for it. Once you did you grabbed Setsuno's hand and went to a different store. After a couple of hours of shopping you and Setsuno went to go eat. You both got ramen and f/d, you both sat near a flower field. You kept looking over at the flowers noticing they were sunflowers and Setsuno noticed that you kept staring at them. "Love I'll be right back I'm going to go to the bathroom, can you watch my food" you nodded and saw Setsuno leave to the bathroom. After a bit Setsuno came back and you both started eating again. "Love are you finished?" You looked at Setsuno's food, and he was finished you were already full so you nodded your head and he threw aways everything. "Let's go to the sunflower field!" You nodded at Setsuno and he grabbed everything and your hand and led you to the field. Setsuno let go of your hand and got out his Katana that you had just bought him. "What are you going to do Toya?" "Get my Sunflower her own sunflowers" you blushed at the nickname that he just gave you. You sat down and grabbed a sunflower and watched Setsuno use his Katana to get you more. Everything was going fine when the hero's saw Setsuno using his Katana, "TOYA LETS GO, THE HEROS ARE COMING" you grabbed some of the bags and Setsuno grabbed some, his Katana and the flowers and you both ran. "How come the hero's come when it's you and me but never when it's us and your brothers!?" You laughed while the two of you were running to a book shop where you could hide. Once you entered the shop you both hid the everything in a box and then you two headed to the bathroom to put on disguises you had with you.

Once you both finished changing you put your old clothes in the box where you put your things and grabbed your things and saw Hawks come in "hello have you seen a male and female with a Sunflowers and a Katana?" The lady at the front shook her hea...

Once you both finished changing you put your old clothes in the box where you put your things and grabbed your things and saw Hawks come in "hello have you seen a male and female with a Sunflowers and a Katana?" The lady at the front shook her head no but she knew who you both were, since she was Kai's friend when they where younger. Hawks then left and the two of you did too. "Her my sunflower, your own sunflowers!" Setsuno gave you the sunflowers he had cut for you and you smiled at him and thanked him. "Let's go home before Hari kills you for real this time" Setsuno chuckled and rubbed his head. On the way home you had ran into some hero's who luckily didn't notice the two of you. Once you both got home you saw a empty building the others were still of vacation so you and Setsuno went to your bedroom and put away all the new things you had bought. After 30 minutes of putting stuff away, you headed to to kitchen to get water and you saw this

You stood there so confused, "wth are you two doing!?" Both Kai and Hari flinched when you yelled at them and looked at you "I'm feeding your brother since he doesn't want to eat!" "Liar! You just did that!" You sighed and grabbed your water while...

You stood there so confused, "wth are you two doing!?" Both Kai and Hari flinched when you yelled at them and looked at you "I'm feeding your brother since he doesn't want to eat!" "Liar! You just did that!" You sighed and grabbed your water while Kai and Hari started arguing. You then headed back to Setsuno and he looked at you, you went over to him and cupped his cheeks and kissed him. He blushed and tried to hide his face with his hair but failed which made you giggle. You then grabbed a vase and put water in it and put your flowers Setsuno had got you. You then went to the kitchen with Setsuno and started making dinner together while listening to Kai and Hari argue about the incident that happened.

This is what you and Setsuno made and you both served all four of you

This is what you and Setsuno made and you both served all four of you. And you started eating. After eating you went to your room and watched TV until Setsuno came with snacks and you both started watching movies while cuddling. After 7 hours of watching movies you both got ready for bed and you took the plates to the kitchen and saw Hari and Kai drunk on the floor and on the table. So you took a picture of them and headed back to bed.