𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓

——UNDONE, is a story that is based off of the Harry Potter series and to get this clear, this story will not directly follow the storyline of the original plot but will change. This is my own storyline of how I wanted to write this so I really hope you enjoy it.

——IN this story, it's a absolute mess of every trope possible, unexpected plots, and the romance of rivals to lovers between two people who feel they are incapable of love. 

——THIS story will contain mature content, mentions of sexual assault, suicidal thoughts, dark content(very minimum but just a warning for some people), kinks and etc. So if you're not into those things or feel uncomfortable this isn't the story for you. Also free free to talk about your kinks, no kink slander on my page.

DO NOT READ IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE DARK THEMED TOPICS.

THIS WILL BE YOUR ONLY WARNING FOR MATURE CONTENT SINCE I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE AWAY THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE.

NO PREGNANCIES IN THIS STORY.

He was just a boy, and she was just a girl.
Evelyn Young was the ruination of Draco Malfoy.

I do not own the characters of Harry Potter, nor the plot of it. I do own the characters created in this novel, as well as the storyline, plot, and romances.

For those who dream of the love they read about.

For those who are told that their expectations are too high, never lower them.

For those who hated the season seven of the
vampires diaries, this is especially for you.

Thank you for reading this,
and I hope you enjoy this book to the fullest.