𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

I wrote my name on the piece of paper as I folded it up taking a deep breath as I looked at the Fire Chalice

I wrote my name on the piece of paper as I folded it up taking a deep breath as I looked at the Fire Chalice. The orange and red flames flared from it as it stayed cookies down on a certain level. Bursting a little as a name-dropped in it, changing into a pink flame.

I looked at the piece of paper before I took a step forward, throwing it in as I watched it disappear. I wasn't scared of what was to come, but I was doing it for my mother, I wanted to make her proud, maybe this will do the job. Not only that, but I'd rather be dueling amongst the students and doing dance competitions than dealing with dragons and underwater mermaids. It's not like I was going to battle trying to win student of the year. It was going to be alright.

Many students came in and out of the Great Hall as they dropped their names into the Chalice, waiting a moment before they disappeared. Bonnie, Amelia, Theo, and Blaise came in and dropped their names as soon as possible. Harry and Ron had left last week to go Horcrux hunting again, so they weren't here. I wouldn't expect Harry to take part considering the last one didn't go so well. Hermione had dropped her name as well—I mean I expected her to, she does like to be first in everything. Malfoy had secretly dropped his name earlier as well—he came in when he thought it was clear, but I was lingering around, pacing as I anticipated throwing my name in the Chalice.

I made my way back to the room as I watched the gloomy sky, as it looked like it was about to rain. The rain, I hated it—more especially despised it. You'd be a special one if I were able to stand under the rain for you without a decent umbrella or protection spell. Alright fine maybe I didn't hate the rain—maybe I just hated the fact that the last time I kissed George was on top of the Burrow, sitting on the rooftop as we talked—we were originally waiting for the sunrise but it ended up raining. Rain kisses.

I looked on top of my bed as I pushed the curls layering on my face away from my face, taking a clip as I rolled it, clipping it to the back of my head. I turned over to the other side of my bed as I pulled open the side drawer, shuffling through my items as I saw dozens of hairpins, candy wrappers, quills, and the diary.

The diary I've written in ever since I was a kid—seven to be specific. I've written every single feeling, every moment, every emotion, every friendship, every relationship, every hook up to add to a not so long-lost—I guess that's what happens when you fuck the pain out—as well as every kiss. I've written in many diaries, as there was a collection of them, all bundled together as I added onto it as soon as I finished the others, I guess I had a thing for both writing and reading.

I've written in this diary every night, especially when something unexpected has happened—every single interaction with him as well, every talk, every argument, and every kiss. That is a very weird chapter in this journal considering I've kissed the person I hate the most in this world—well maybe not most, but he was in there somewhere. I don't know how I felt about it, nor do I know what I should do about it. I don't know how I feel, dealing with my emotions wasn't something I had in me, ever. I'd rather push them to the back of my head than deal with them. I tried dealing with it, but it made everything twice as worse, so I pretended they didn't exist. Emotions were overrated and stupid and weak.