𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"DO you think Snape will forever stay single?" Bonnie murmured as I looked up from the junk of notes in my hand, staring at her questionably as I tried to figure out her motives

"DO you think Snape will forever stay single?" Bonnie murmured as I looked up from the junk of notes in my hand, staring at her questionably as I tried to figure out her motives. "Like do you think he'll forever stay broody and like 'love is shit' type of person and never move on from his past lovers and then become a weird pedophile then live with a bunch of cats and die alone?"

"Bonnie, should I be concerned?" I asked as my eyes visibly got bigger, as her words went on and on about the wellbeing of Professor Snape and his very lonely love life that I had no interest in. "Do you think Dumbledore and Snape got together? Like ever? They're always together, like an undercover gay couple with a very straight personality. Know what I mean?"

"No, I'm not even sure if I want to know at this point," I looked down at my Defense Against the Dark Arts notes again from our practice class for the tournament that had just ended five minutes ago. The class was exactly twenty-five minutes, but it felt like it went on for hours and hours as Snape talked about each and every rule, the penalty for breaking them, what could happen if you do break them all, being eliminated, and everything blah blah blah, very boring in general.

"I mean c'mon think about it, have you ever seen Dumbledore anyone but Snape? Even Hagrid had a girlfriend or fling, whatever you want to call it. That very tall lady, who had short brown hair and used very dark lipstick, during our fourth year, remember?"

"Madame Olympe Maxime you mean? She came during the Triwizard Tournament to Hogwarts. She's the headmistress of the Beauxbâtons," I completed her sentence as she nodded her head. "I mean Hagrid is well Hagrid though I still don't understand where you got Snape and Dumbledore from Bonnie,'' I playfully rolled my eyes as I let out a dry laugh at her thoughts.

"I'm pretty sure I am not the only one who thought of it, you'd be surprised how many people agree with me," she leaned in towards her finishing sentence as she creepily looked at me, nodding her head as she justified her Snape and Dumbledore romance.

"I'd love to continue talking about your very interesting theories on the very forbidden love between Snape and Dumbledore, but we have transfiguration practice for the tournament in thirty minutes so unless you want to starve the rest of the day, I say we get some waffles with strawberries," I spoke, putting the cluttering mess of notes in my hand away and practically shoving them into my handbag as I decided to leave the mess the clean for later at my dorm room tonight.

The Great Hall was full of chattering students as always, people going in and out continuously as the food was served. There were all types of students in here, the ones doing homework in a playful environment, the one trying and blowing up spells, the ones that were just eating and talking with their friends, and then there were those couples who would be eating each other instead of the delicious waffles in front of them.

"Suddenly I'm starving and it turns out we're not the only ones here," Bonnie happily cheered as she quickly walked over to the Slytherin table as Blaise cut into a French toast. "Blaise what a lovely surprise, I haven't seen you in days," I said as I sat down at the breakfast table, placing my notes next to me as I let out a small sigh of joy—being able to rest.