𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

MY eyes were slowly closing as I felt the weight of my entire body on my eyelids, pushing themselves to close, so my nerves could relax

MY eyes were slowly closing as I felt the weight of my entire body on my eyelids, pushing themselves to close, so my nerves could relax. My body slouched against the cold wooden chair of the library as my chin rested on the base of my hand.

His hands are on my hips, pressing me down onto him as I'm moving against him, gripping his hair. My body on top of him, legs thrown on both sides as I'm straddling him.

He's kissing my neck—my collarbone—relishing on the skin of my neck as his lips feel like electricity, like a current that's moving against me bringing me back to life, his touch was like coming up for a breath of air when you've been drowning for so long.

My lips pressing against his as I'm leaning onto him—pushing his body back as he's resting on top of the silk green sheets of his bed—hovering over him as I'm connecting our lips, tracing the shell of his ear—he enjoyed the soft touches of the tips of my fingers against his skin.

"You're sleeping," a dainty voice interrupted my thoughts as a grunt surfaced on my lips. "Evelyn!"

"I'm awake." Her brown eyes peered over me as her hair was put together by the help of her wand into a low bun, tightly secured. Her delicate hands brushing against the pages of the books as she's waiting for me. "I was just resting my eyes."

"Perfect," she paused, handing me the book, "then you know what I was talking about, the bases of the sword and how they've connected as well as the meanings of scurvy grass, lovage, and sneezewort."

"What?" My eyes blinked at her, my face twisting into a state of confusion.

"I thought you were paying attention."

"I was." I swallowed the thickness of air building up in my throat—straightening my back as she tilted her head looking at me. "Like fifteen minutes ago."

"What have you been doing that has got you so exhausted?" She questioned, "you look like you haven't slept in days, and we're nowhere near to properly solving this if you're sleeping."

I moved my hand against his—shifting it to interlock it as I pushed him back, kissing him as he's gripping my hair—tilting my head to intensify the kiss as he groaned into my mouth. He's leaning forward, shifting to pull me under him, pinning my hands above my head as my chest is heaving from the sudden change.

"Nothing," I smiled, "just been assigned too much work so I stayed up all night a couple of times." She pressed her lips into a thin line, slightly chewing on them as she's looking back at the book. Tracing the corners of the book as she's flipping them over, looking for something.

"Hermione." I took her hand into mine, squeezing it slightly to give her comfort. "It'll all be alright, we'll find all the Horcruxes and Riddle will be defeated." Then I realized that most times when people say 'It'll be alright' isn't true, it's only to comfort the other person because neither of us has any idea of what the future holds for us. "You know when all of this is over we can write a book about our experience, it'll be a fun little journey."