𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

FLASHBACK THREE

FLASHBACK THREE

I wondered if someone ever let their intrusive thoughts win. The urge to do something unnecessary, but necessarily needed to be done at the moment.

I wondered.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked Granger as she raised her head from the desk in annoyance.

"I'm just — " she took a deep breath in before she continued her sentence, "I'm just really tired of searching and searching for answers and not getting any. How long is this going to go on for?"

"I don't think it's going to end any time soon if you ask me honestly, Granger. I've asked myself that question quite a lot of times, trust me."

Tracing the corners of the book as her eyes were searching for unfound answers. "I just really wish we could find a way to undo all of this and get it out of the way."

"It will come undone soon, Granger. We just need to look further into it. It's just hard because of the strict laws Professor Umbridge has put into motion."

"I just can't understand how Tom is immortal. It just doesn't make sense to me. What could he possibly have done with his soul to keep him alive like this."

"I don't blame you, but unfortunately he used his brilliance in the wrong way that has given us nothing but harm as he chases a seventeen-year-old boy."

Her hair was pulled back in a small twist as her wand was holding it all together. Usually, we were allowed to wear casual clothing but after Professor Umbridge, only uniforms were allowed to be worn till quarter past seven.

Flipping through the pages of the book in front of me as I tried to find something out about destroying a dark wizard. There was nothing in here.

There was nothing everywhere.

I couldn't understand if the school was trying to keep us safe or leading us into failure with Tom at large again.

Magick Moste Evile was a book that contained the most information about the advanced dark arts — it had mentions of Horcruxes, Enchanted necklaces, Charmed knives, and other artifacts. Some of the objects were so evil that even speaking about them was forbidden.

This book used to be placed in the restricted section before. Considering it went into the ranges of the dark part of the Wizarding World. It was placed between the Defense Against the Dark Arts books after the passing of Cedric Diggory.

If I had to guess, it was placed there on purpose. I didn't see any other reasoning behind it. I had a feeling this book may contain something important for us in the future.

I studied thoroughly through the explanations and analysis of the few dark objects mentioned. Especially about Enchanted necklaces that could lead to death, knives that cause pure agony. There was a mention of a certain object that was a Horcrux.