gigi the matchmaker!

Gigi Hadid and Louis Tomlinson were laying on Louis' bed watching a movie and talking about god know what.

They've been doing this for as long as they were friends, friday's were their movie and talk nights. The two just always seemed to feel better and find the solution to their problems after these kind of nights.

"I still can't believe you two are dating"Louis said as Gigi started laughing at the boys shocked reaction.

"Neither can he"Gigi said while Louis playfully hit her arm, laughing at how crazy his friend was being.

"Speaking of love lives, how's it been Lou"Gigi said as she laid her head on her hand, looking directly at Louis.

"Now that we are talking"Louis started talking when Gigi started smirking"Get it Lou!"

Hayden only rolled his eyes,laughing a bit before continuing"His name is Brennan"

"Dylan O'Brien, my stepbrother's best friend, co-captain of the basketball team, called you Lucas once Brennan?"Gigi asked in such disbelief, she actually couldn't believe what her best friend was telling her.

"Yeah, him"Louis said smiling happily.

*But what about Harry?*is all Gigi could
think about.

"So, why haven't you asked him out?"Gigi broke out of her thoughts with that question.

"Because for starters, I don't know if he likes guys...and I am too much of a wuss to ask him...so I was wondering if..."Louis was looking at Gigi giving her a big dorky grin.

"No way in hell am I going up to Dylan and asking him that, if you like him that much, you should be able to do it"Gigi said as she glared at Louis, he knew that she was right, but he didn't want to admit it.

"Please"Louis started begging Gigi coming closer to her.

"No way Jose, but I can tell you this, why don't we organize a group hangout? Dylan, Thomas, Niall, Zayn, Shawn, Harry, you and I, that way we'll see how Dylan acts around you and if he is actually interested in guys"Gigi said and that's when Louis' face glew up

"That's a great idea G"

"It's my idea, of course it's great"Gigi said sassily, throwing her hair in the air dramaticly while Louis rolled his eyes, chuckling slightly.
...
"So where are we going?" Thomas asked as everybody was seatted across Louis' living room.

"Anything is fine with me" Dylan said shrugging his shoulders.

"How about we go to the movies than?" Gigi suggested adding "Hey there Delilah just started playing in theaters"

"Sure, why not"Harry said and the rest of the group easily agreed.
...
"Go talk to him" mumbled to Louis, pointing at Dylan, who was out front with Thomas laughing about something.

"I can't" Louis said looking at the boy out front.

"Louis, you are literally third wheeling, please just go and talk to him" Gigi said as she turned to Zayn, who was next to her, quite literally holding her hand.

"Fine" Louis said as he turned around and went towards Dylan and Thomas.

"Hey guys" Louis said as Dylan and Thomas stopped talking, now looking at him.

"Oh hey Lou, what's up?"Thomas asked giving him a kind smile.

Thomas has known Louis for as long as he's known Gigi and has been nothing, but kind to him, which Louis always appreciated.

"Ugh...I...was...does anybody want to get something to eat before the movie?"Louis asked, Thomas and Dylan exchanged a look. Dylan shrugging and Thomas just nodding his head in agreement. While Gigi who was behind with Zayn, couldn't do anything, but facepalm.