kill my mind!

You're a nightmare on the dance floor
And you hate me, and I want more
You're a total distraction
While I'm waiting for your reaction
Why, ah, ah, ah

...
"Class, can somebody tell me about the World War I?"Mr. Irwin asked as he stood in front of his history class.

Nobody raised a hand, except for Harry Styles.

"Ah, Mr. Styles, you can tell us then" Mr. Irwin smiled excitedly as everybody turned towards the boy.

"Well...most of the fighting was in Europe...but soldiers from many other countries took part and it changed the colonial empires of the European powers. Before World War II began in 1939, World War I was called the Great War, the World War or the 'war to end all wars'. 135 countries took part in World War I, and more than 9 million people died while fighting" Harry said and Mr. Irwin nodded his head, proudly.

"Very well Mr. Styles" Mr. Irwin said and Harry smiled before he was about to return to his book, he saw somebody through the little opening in the door, clapping their hands. That goddamn smirk too.

"As I was saying..." Mr. Irwin was about to continue when he got cut off by his phone beeping

"Mr. Styles, you are needed to the principles office"

Mr. Irwin looked at the boy who looked out the door and back at him, Harry nodded his head, not saying a word at all as he got out of the classroom.
...
"Took you long enough" the person said as they saw Harry step in front of them.

"Sorry that some of us are actually trying to get an education"Harry snapped back, causing the other person to raise their hands in defence

"Damn"

"You actually got to stop doing this" Harry said as he looked at the classroom

"You're going to get us caught"

"Relax babe" Louis said as he chuckled slightly "We only have a year left in this dump, what are they going to do, expel us?"

Harry only rolled his eyes, chuckling at the boy.

"How are you?" Harry asked and Louis smiled

"Better now that I got to see you"

Harry then leaned in, kissing Louis sweetly on the lips.
...
"You are nuts, Tomlinson" Harry said as the two were looking out for somebody.

"Only for you"Louis said as he gave Harry a big goofy grin before, before looked around one more time and simply ran.

Harry chuckled a bit, afterward running after him.
...

The devil in my brain
Whispering my name
I can hear it sayin', ah, ah, ah
I can ease the pain
Just a little taste babe
And ya won't let go of your hold on me

...
"Come on live a little" Louis said as he took a spoonful of his chocolate pudding.

"I still can't believe you pulled me out of class, just so you could steal a pudding from the cafeteria" Harry said as he threw his hands in the air "It's not even that good, I could've bought you some better food"

"You don't get it, do you?"Louis said as he chuckled, shaking his head in bit of disbelief "It's not about the quality of food, it's about the adventure"

"Follow me" Louis said as he threw away the container and the pocketed the reusable wooden spoon (save the turtles mates!). Soon afterwards, just starting to run again, while Harry once again, rolled his eyes, running after the love of his life.
...

You kill my mind
Raise my body back to life
And I don't know what I'd do without you now
You kill my mind
Raise my body back to life
And I don't know what I'd do without you now

...
Harry and Louis were currently at the soccer field. Louis was sitting on the bleachers while Harry laid, his head in Louis' lap.

"Have you ever thought of actually taking me out on a date?" Harry asked as he looked up at Louis who was looking out on the field and back down to Harry

"I mean this is fun an all, but it can't last forever"

"I guess you're right" Louis said as he looked at Harry and once again, back at the field.

"You remember the coversation we started in the hallway?"Louis asked and Harry nodded his head, getting up from Louis' lap, now just sitting next to him.

"What I wanted to say was...we are finishing high school this year, after that, there won't be more time for stuff like this, these crazy and stupid adventures, so I say, lets enjoy it while we still can"

"There may not be stuff like this, but there will always be time for us" Harry said as he smiled at Louis, placing a hand over his.

"We can always make our own adventures, we have a lifetime for that"

"A lifetime?" Louis asked, a slight cheeky grin appearing on his face "That's a long time"

"Well yeah" Harry said looking at the field and back at Louis, smiling slightly "That's the point"

"And I also suggest, we start making those memories" Harry said as he looked down at his watch and back to Louis

"Right now"
...

Kept me living
From the last time
From a prison of a past life
On a mission just to feel like
When you kissed me for the last time
Why, ah, ah, ah

...
"Harry, what the hell are you doing?" Louis asked as he was following the boy back into the school.

"You're school free, are you seriously running back inside, do you really want to get caught?"Louis asked as he tried to pull him back, but Harry kept ignoring him as he went deeper into the school hallways.

Harry went towards the fire alarm, that's when Louis shot up.

"Okay, Harry, that's enough...I said an adventure, not a police department party" Louis said as he stood in front of the fire alarm.

"What are they going to do, expel us?" Harry asked and Louis shook his head before he stepped away. God, how he hated when Harry used his words against him. Harry took a key that was hanging on it and went towards the school news room.

The same room where they have radio morning announcements.
...

The devil in my brain
Whispering my name
I can hear it sayin', ah, ah, ah
I can ease the pain
Just a little taste babe
And ya won't let go of...

...
The song was playing across the school as Harry and Louis ran across the hallways and towards the exit.
...

You kill my mind
Raise my body back to life
And I don't know what I'd do without you now
You kill my mind
Raise my body back to life
And I don't know what I'd do without you now
You kill my mind
Raise my body back to life
And I don't know what I'd do without you now

...
The boys were far away from the school, both breathing heavily from all of the running that took place today.

"I have another adventure for us" Louis said as he finally caught his breath, smiling at Harry.

"Already?!"Harry shouted in shock, still breathing heavily. Louis only chuckled to that

"Yeah...our date"

"Unless you're not brave enough for that adventure"Louis said smirking a bit, causing Harry to take a step closer him

"Oh, it think I just might be"
...
You kill my mind
Raise my body back to life
And I don't know what I'd do without you now