niall has pink hair!

"You know I love you?"Harry asked as he walked into the living room,huging Louis who was sitting on the couch from behind while he had this innocent smile on his face.

"What did you do?"Louis was reading a book, not even daring to look up, he knew his boyfriend very well and knew that whatever he had done...was not good.

"Why do you think I did something?!"Harry asked as he stepped away from Louis, throwing his hands in the air dramaticly"I am a good guy, a great boyfriend, I love you, I buy you food, I even pick up Kiwi's poop-"

"What did you do?!"Louis asked once again, not letting the boy finish the overdramatic performance.

"I'm innocent!"Harry once again over dramaticly threw her hands in the air as he was about to continue when he got cut off by Niall screaming from the bathroom.

"What did you-"Louis jumped out of his seat, looking between the bathroom door and Harry who grinned, before speaking up"On some other, totally unrelated news, Niall has pink hair!"

"I-"Louis was about to say something when he just gave up, turning to Harry and pointing a finger at him"You're explaining this to Amelia"

"Niall, buddy, how does Little Italy sound?"Harry gulped, as he turned around, calling out for Niall.