liar liar vampire pt.2!

"Ugh school" Harry said as he went through the hallways of their home, pulling his backpack off of the many tables that his house had held.

For a house where four...three people lived and like twenty ghosts, there were far too many tables. There was far too many of everything:   chairs, mirrors, closets, rooms. But as Edward had told, those are antiques and they could not just throw them out...without checking if they were worth something.

Harry knew there was another reason behind it, but he never dared to mention it, Edward wasn't exactly the open to talking about stuff related to his feelings. Plus it wasn't like they did that on a regular, they lived thousands of years just fine.

"It was your choice to attend, I went to high school sixteen times and it was all an all boys high school...which explains a lot about my life" Marcel stated, as he stood at the bottom of the stairs, handing Harry his regular cup of coffee. It was a part of their morning routine. The morning routine they had done for thousands of years...okay the last fifteen, but still, tradition is tradition.

"But I do have to talk to you about something...it's important" Marcel said as he went behind Harry, he really didn't know how to phrase this, he especially did not know how to tell Harry this, how do you say to somebody

"Hey, our old friend, your ex-boyfriend..."

"Sup losers"Edward said as he walked into the room, an evil smirked covered his face as little trail of blood dripped from his lip.

Good morning sunshine!

"Where were you?" Harry asked as he observed the oldest triplet.

Sometimes he felt as if he had to be the parental figure around the house otherwise things would have gone to hell. He hated that he had to do it, he felt as Edward always had this piece of hate for him, because of it. Marcel tried telling him that Edward could never hate him, that he just had a weird way of showing his love and appreciation...and we are getting off topic here.

"Oh I went to a party of my own, if you know what I mean" Edward said, as he turned towards Harry, using one of his fingers to wipe the blood off the edge of his lips. He looked at Harry, as if he was taunting him, trying to get a reaction out of him. The middle child just rolled his eyes, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Edward!" Marcel shouted in complete disbelief, but to be honest, he wasn't shocked. Neither was Harry, who just kept sipping his coffee...if anything this was normal, just like Harry and Marcel's regular coffee...part of a regular routine.

"I didn't kill him...I just took some of his blood...just a little bit...it's quite sweet" Edward said as he observed the blood between the tips of his fingers, a smirk of amusement could be seen on his face, before his attention went back on the two boys in front of him.

"What's his name?" Harry asked blandly, checking the old clock for time, he still had time.

"Dylan, Dylan O'Brien..."Edward said like it wasn't a big deal, which to him it wasn't. It was another day, another hormonal teenager trying to get some and getting weak to the knees once they saw Edward...if anything, all of this was, quite amusing.

"I have advanced math and chemistry with him...I thought he had some brains" Harry said as he walked off into the kitchen.

"Who pissed in his coffee?" Edward turned to Marcel, who just gave him a disapproving look, checking back at the kitchen to see if Harry was coming back

"You know that he is doing his best, stop giving him such a hard time"

"Not this again, both of you need to get a grip on reality, he is not our leader, he had his chance and he failed, because of it we lost our family, we lost our sister...and what did he call him...the love of his life...I lost...I just do not get why do you keep following him blindly" Edward said as he turned around, going towards Marcel, you could tell that Marcel was really poking him by starting this topic, but he did not care. Edward needed to listen.