goodbyes are bittersweet!

"Up and coming teen youtuber, Louis Tomlinson has just won his first Streamy!"

"Winner of the last years Streamy award, Louis Tomlinson has been set to release his first single titled "Kill my mind" in the fall of 2017"

"Louis Tomlinson, Doncaster based actor and singer, has been spotted roaming the city, hand in hand with the famous singer, actor and his co-star on the new movie "We don't talk anymore", Harry Styles!"

"Yesterday, famous youtuber, actor, singer and songwriter, Louis Tomlinson has came out as bisexual in this one post!"

"From a youtuber to a singer, your favourite British teen, Louis Tomlinson has confirmed that there is a new single on the way...alongside a netflix show...this kid is sure taking over!"

"Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have officially confirmed their relationship in the cutest way possible...can we say GOALS?"

"You will not believe this, but fan favourite and well known Doncaster celebrity, Louis Tomlinson has been caught leaving a club and smoking on the curb!!"

"British star, Louis Tomlinson has been caught in a fight with a co-star and producers of his new Netflix show...are we saying goodbye to that contract?"

"Your favourite acting duo and couple from London, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, might just be hitting rock bottom, as the sorce close to the two states that Styles and Tomlinson have not visited nor seen each other in the last two months"

"Famous teen singer, songwriter, actor and youtuber, Louis Tomlinson is set to release his first album and go off on an international tour all by the end of 2021"
...

august 1st, 2021!
Louis sighed as he stood from a distance, observing his already full suitcase.

He tried to see if there was a way the he could close it, without taking out any of his clothes. After all, his parents thought that it would be a good idea if Louis packed "economically" and took only the stuff he truly needed...which meant he had a suitcase and a backpack that was on his back. Louis hated this idea, but seemed the challenge part of it, so he decided to give it a try.

In that moment, Harry walked into the room.

"Hey Lou" Harry greeted, as he flashed a smile at his ex-boyfriend.

The two had broken up about a week ago, but that didn't mean that Harry would miss to say goodbye to Louis, especially when he was leaving for a long time period. Things between Harry and Louis didn't end on "bad terms", but rather with them believing that they needed to spend some time apart. The two have been in a relationship for almost three years now, so the whole "staying apart and saying goodbye" most certainly wasn't easy, but they both tried to keep a smile on their faces for the sake of the other.

"Hey Haz"Louis waved at the boy, giving him a small smile, before he once again observed his suitcase. However he was now looking between the suitcase and Harry, as he added. He had a so called light bulb moment.

" I just can't seem to get this suitcase to close"

Harry noticed the look in his eyes, as he sighed, shaking his head slightly.

"And I am guessing you want me to be the one who sits on it?"

"You always were the brighter bulb in this relationship"Louis teased a bit as he grinned at the boy. Harry rolled his eyes as he playfully hit Louis on the arm, afterwards walking over to the suitcase and sitting on top of it. Louis than came over, grabbing the zips and going around the suitcase until he had finally closed it. The two started cheering a bit and soon laughter could be heard coming out of that room.