tea-talk!

"Good morning Lou" Harry said as he came to Louis and handed him his favourite tea.

Yorkshire tea with no sugar and a little bit of milk.

"Thank you H" Louis said as he took the tea, not saying anything more, rather looking down at the cup.

Louis wasn't in the best mood if you could tell.

"Rough night?" Harry asked him as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Long story short, it was bad bad time..." Louis said playing with the top of his tea cup, before looking back at Harry, giving him a bit of an awkward smile.

"Well I have time and coffee" Harry giggled, raising his cup in the air to demonstrate.

That giggle will forever be Louis' weakness.
...
"Good morning LouLou" Harry said once again handing him his daily tea.

"Thanks Hazzy" Louis said as he flashed him a smile, gratefully accepting Harry's offer...in reality, when would he ever be able to refuse anything that Harry offered.

"Somebody is happy this morning" Harry said as he noticed Louis' mood was a lot different from yesterday, he was practically radiating sunshine as he smiled...not that Harry noticed that.

"You have a good eye Haz" Louis said as he just smiled, before he took another sip of his tea.

"So what's going on?" Harry curiously asked.

"It's nothing big really...just that the hoodie you are wearing...it's mine" Louis said pointing at the younger's hoodie...and it was true, Harry was wearing Louis' favourite Adidas green hoodie.

"Oh really I must've mixed it up with my clothes, I'll give it ba..." Harry's cheeks turned pink as he started rambling, while Louis found it absolutely adorable, having to cut him off before he stressed out over something that wasn't worth stressing out over.

"No, no, keep it, it looks better on you anyways"

Louis said and winked at Harry before walking into hair & makeup.

"Plus you'll have something to remind you of me"
...
"Good morning Tomlinson" Harry said as he like predicted, handed him a tea.

"Good morning...Styles" Louis said as as yawn broke out from his lips.

"Somebody is tired" Harry said, giggling adoringly at the older man next to him.

"Long night, too much work, no chonce of getting enough sleep for Louis" Louis said as another yawn followed through.

"Chonce is my word bitch" Louis and Harry heard Niall scream from somewhere on the set.

"He really is everywhere"Louis said as he smiled tiredly at the boy he wholeheartedly adored.

"I told you to go to bed at 10 pm, I knew that this was going to happen" Harry said as he took a step towards Louis, holding the brunette boy in his hands, who looked like he was going to fall any minute.

"Okay, daddy" Louis said as he laughed into Harry's shoulder, while Harry playfully rolled his eyes.
...
"Gooood morning LouBear" Harry said and you get what happens by now...

"Too loud" Louis grumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry angel" Harry said as he chuckled lightly.

Louis didn't say anything at that.

"Lou, love, is everything okay?" Harry asked as he took Louis' hand into his, giving it a light squeeze.

Still nothing.

"Talk to me Louis, It's me, Hazza, you're favourite curly haired boy in the whole wide word" Louis said looking him in the eyes, giving him his signature dimpled smile.

"Harry, when you are with me, no matter how crappy the day is...you always manage to make it better, always...so don't worry about any of this" Louis said as he smiled at Harry's words, know just how right he was about it.

Harry couldn't help, but blush a bit.
...
"Good morning Louis" Harry said as he came to Louis, with the same tea and that fully dimpled smile, but something was off this morning...Harry was nervous?

"Hey Haz" Louis said as he smiled at him, but something was off this morning...Louis was more cheery then usual...it was almost as if somebody had flipped the switch.

"So anything new in your life Harold?" Louis asked as he started taking a sip of his tea when he noticed something...a writing in a black marker.

Louis moved the cup away from his lips and turned it around. He was right, because there was something on it.

"You are a cu-tea (cutie), let me take you out on a date and show you off -H, xx"

Louis looked up at Harry, who gave him an awkward smile, scratching the back of his neck.

"You know that you are adorable H?"Louis asked, not able to take the smile off his face.

"I do try" Harry said, feeling a certain ease as the conversation continued.

"So?" Harry asked coming closer to Louis.

"So..."Louis said in the same manner, holding Harry by his forearm as he looked up at him.

Louis took a black marker out of his backpack and went for Harry's cup, which the younger handed him with no hesitation, however he couldn't not be a little confused.

"Do you think I could ever say no to you? - Lou"

Harry looked at the cup and back at Louis.

"I'll pick you up at 8"