hush little baby!

"Hey baby...please stop crying...please...stop crying"Harry spoke softly as he tried to rock his son back to sleep.

"Where is Louis when you need him?"Harry asked nobody, as he looked at Chase, giving him a soft smile.

"I am here bit-babe"Louis said as he walked into the room with a milk bottle in one of his hands.

"Were you about to swear at me when you realised you have a child?"Harry  asked, chuckling as he added"Somebody has learned since the last time"

"Okay, it is not my fault that Gigi's and Zayn's kid likes to eavesdrop"Louis said as he raised his hands in defence"I still remember Chandler running around the street screaming the b-word and Zayn trying to catch her"

The two laughed for a moment when they realised they had a crying kid on their hands.

"Here you go my angel"Louis said as he gave Chase the milk, which he started drinking right away. He finished the bottle (fast), but the crying hasn't stopped yet.

That's when Harry figured it out.

I was stumbling, looking in the dark (ohho)
With an empty heart
But you say you feel the same
Could we ever be enough?
Baby we could be enough

Harry sang as the two parents walked around the room, trying to now put Chase to sleep with music.

Louis smiled when he heard Harry singing the song, their song, not missing the chonce to joining in.

And it's alright
Calling out for somebody to hold tonight
When you're lost, I'll find the way
I'll be your light
You'll never feel like you're alone

They soon joined in together,realising that their son would soon fall asleep.

I'll make this feel like home
So hot that I couldn't take it
Want to wake up and see your face
And remember how good it was being here last night

Still high with a little feeling
I see the smile as it starts to creep in
It was there, I saw it in your eyes

I was stumbling, looking in the dark (ohho)
With an empty heart
But you say you feel the same
Could we ever be enough?
Baby we could be enough

And it's alright
Calling out for somebody to hold tonight
When you're lost, I'll find the way
I'll be your light
You'll never feel like you're alone

I'll make this feel like home

Harry looked at Louis and back at Chase, smiling lovingly at his two main boys, one of them who which finally fell asleep.

"We did it"Louis mouthed to Harry while the two went upstairs and into their room, placing the baby in the crib.

"Good night angel"Harry said as they carefully walked out of the room, closing the door behind him just as carefully.

"I love you"Louis said as he turned towards his fiancé. Harry smiled, leaning in to kiss him "I love you too"

"Movies and ice cream?"Harry asked as they pulled away, causing Louis to chuckle slightly

"Obviously"