the french chocolates that you love!

The louder cheers and claps were heard as the first song of the night had finished.

All of the dancer started walking on the stage and soon enough Louis joined them.

"Harry...you were amazing" Gigi said as she ran to hug him.

"You really think so?" Harry asked still smiling widely.

"Well only one mo-" Harry was about to say when he got cut off and not only him, but all of them, by shouting, coming in their direction.

"What do you mean she isn't here?!" Michael screamed over the phone to the person on the other end.

"How do lose a woman?" Michael asked and there was a "You forget to cheerish her" heard from the other side causing couple of people to chuckle a bit.

"And who are you...knock knock..it's Cody Martin, he is asking for his joke back" Michael couldn't stay calm...it was obvious that this person was pissing him off.

"Do you know what you will also forget...how to keep your job" Michael screamed out throwing his hands in the air.

"She had a booked flight and was supposed to be here TWO hours ago...your job was to get her here" Michael started talking slowly...like he was explaining it to a baby or a toddler.

"Why would I have her land in San Francisco if I want her to perform in New York, are you ins-"

"Michael mate" Louis who just got off stage called out as he took the phone out of his hand.

"Breathe"

Michael with that took a deep breath, to which Louis smiled slightly.

"Now tell, what is going?" Louis asked as looked him eyes. Michael took another breath before he started talking.

"They lost her" Michael said and Louis gave him a confused look.

"The special guest...your duet partner" Michael said and that's when Louis pieced it together.

He took Michael phone and started screaming at the person on the other end of this long and life threatening call.

"Um what's going on?" Harry, being his curious self, asked.

Louis was still on the phone arguing, while Michael turned to Harry.

"Louis was supposed to perform his new song tonight, it was a duet that he's been working on for...months, but his duet partner, well in simple words...got lost" Michael said and Harry smiled awkwardly.

"And now he is losing his shit"Calum who walked into the room, pass Louis and stood next to Michael and Harry, stated, all now turning to Louis.

"Maybe you can perform the song with him" Harry suggested and Michael shook his head, chuckling a bit.

"It's a romantic song, kind of a lovers duet" Michael explained while Harry jumped at the opportunity, deciding to tease the younger

"Exactly...time for Mouis to rise"

Michael only chuckled to that, while Calum laughed, adding.

"Yeah...Michael likes the idea of sharing a bed with Luke...and not sleeping on the couch...yet again"

"I'm being serious...Louis was really looking foward to this, he's been trying to get this song out and on the track for let last two years...and now when the moment finally came, this happens." Michael said turning to look at Louis, who was red in the face, trying to calm down while Luke got the phone out of his hand, trying to get him to breathe.