fashion week!

"Come on Zee, I need to find a new jacket" Louis said as he stood in front of a store with his extremely stubborn best friend, who refused to budge from his spot.

"Remind me again, why do you need me in there?" Zayn asked as he crossed his arms, looking at the store and back at the blue eyed beauty.

"I value your opinion" Louis said as he grinned from ear to ear, causing Zayn to huff in response "You just need somebody to tell you that you look good in that jacket"

"Fine, you caught me" Louis said as he raised his hands in surrender "But please come with me?"

"Why didn't you call any of our friends...we have like four more of them, I'm pretty sure one of them would fall for your tricks and come" Zayn said still not giving into his best friends pleading "Oh right, none could, because they're going around the city while you are shopping"

"It's just an hour and we'll go back to them, I promise" Louis sighed, realising Zayn just wouldn't give in "Fine, I'll go by myself, you suck, you know that?"

"I am a professional at it" Zayn said as he smirked, causing Louis to roll his eyes before walking into the store.
...
"Mr. , do you need any help?" now worried saleswoman at Zara asked as Louis spent the last forty-five minutes in the dressing room, trying out countless jackets and a couple of t-shirts.

"No, no...everything is fine" Louis said as he looked at himself from different angles, fixing up the sleeves. He just wasn't sure about it.

"I'll be getting out soon"

"Okay Mr. , we are happy to help out" the woman said as she sighed, walking off to the other part of the store.

Louis also sighed as he got out of the dressing room, trying to see the jacket in another light, but also walk around in it.

He stood in front of a much larger mirror, turning around, pulling the sleeves and edges of the jacket, before walking down the dressing room hallway. He noticed a guy standing near, not looking around, but rather focused on his phone.

"Hey" Louis called out, the guy not responding, his head still fixed on the phone in front of him

"You with the black glasses and solid taste in music"

This now grabbed the guys attention, causing him to raise his head, giving Louis a questioning look. That's when Louis realised just how perfect this stranger was. He was taller then Louis, these gorgeous brown curls going a bit over his shoulders, mesmerising green eyes and that smile...it all had Louis weak to the knees, him forgetting why he called for his attention in the first place.

"Me?"

"Do you see any other guys that fit this description...or any other guys for that matter?" Louis stated, a bit sarcastically as he crossed his arms and he was right, in this part of the store there wasn't any other person, let alone a guy.

The boy shrugged before placing his phone in the pocket and turning to Louis who stood in front of him, a smug look making an appearance on his face "Hasn't your mom taught you not to talk to strangers...for all you know, I could be some obsessed stalker or a serial killer."

"That's true...but for all you know, I could too" Louis said as he pouted a bit, catching the green eyed rockstar off guard. He smiled warmly, dimples showing and in that moment, Louis was a goner.

"Touché"

"That and you listen to Bee Gees, you don't strike me as a guy that could kill a fly, let alone another human" Louis said as he pointed at his graphic tee, causing him to look down as well and once again, Louis was right. Across Harry's t-shirt stood a photo of the band, Bee Gees.