what happens at coachella...doesn't stay at coachella

Harry Styles and his group of friends have just arrived at Coachella all of them except for Harry being overly excited about it.

Don't get me wrong, Harry lived for music and concerts, it was his main passion in life, he just didn't think much of Coachella...to him it was an overhyped event and there were so many better places to be...however his sister Gemma didn't think that and in order for her to go Harry had to go as well...let's just say that Gemma will be doing his laundry for the rest of her life.

"Oh come on Haz, i'm sure you will have some fun...it's a pretty huge event, maybe you'll even run into your celebrity crush"Zayn messed with the brunette as they were at the gates.

"Because Louis Tomlinson just happens to walk around Coachella like he's a mortal just like us"Harry said causing the blond to chuckle slightly.

"Hey dude, you never know, last year Rita Ora ran into Liam Payne at the bathroom line and look where they are now...performing together at this event"Ashton popped into the coversation with Gemma who he had an arm around.

Okay so the real reason why Anne and Robin didn't want Gemma to go without Harry isn't because they were scared or didn't trust her, it was because of Ashton, her boyfriend. They liked the kid, but also knew what happened at Coachella.

"Anywho...who are we going to see perform now?"Harry asked as he looked between all of his friends.

"They moved Chase Atlantic for 2am, so Marina will be performing at midnight and right before her...is a surprise guest?"Niall said as he looked at the timetable on his phone more confused than ever.

"Oh yeah, I heard of that...it's like a new thing at Coachella, where last minute they add a new performer to spice it up a bit, that and people around here have started betting on who could it actually be" Gemma added as they kept going around the event.

"Well I don't know about you, but i'm going to get some drinks before the "surprise" performer"Harry said as he looked at his friends"Anybody want to come?"

The group looked between each other and nobody said a thing. Harry just rolled his eyes before he turned around.

"Suit yourselves"
...
Harry has just gotten his drink after waiting in the line for what seemed to be good half an hour.

As he picked it up he got a text from Gemma.

gem:
surprise performer is gonna be on stage in ten,hurry!

Harry sighed before he went to the mainstage, thinking

"This better be worth it"
...
He noticed the huge crowd in the way towards the area he was supposed to be at, he knew that at the rate they were coming and going he wouldn't be there in time.

He turned around and that's when he saw the vip area, if he went through there he would be able to get to his friends in time, however, he didn't have a ticket to let him go through, but he thought that little charm...and twenty bucks would do it.
...
"Hi there...Eleanor?"Harry asked as he looked at the security girls tag.

"What's the matter?"Eleanor asked as he looked at the teenager in front of her.

"Eleanor, what a lovely name, are you from around here?"Harry asked as he smiled oh so sweetly.

"What do you want kid?" Eleanor asked as she rolled here eyes, obviously getting impatient with Harry.

"We are around the same age, I am sure we can understand each other and what's it like not being able to afford that vip ticket, but still needing to go through there"Harry said as he pointed behind Eleanor who looked in the same direction and back at him.