welcome to beacon hills!

"H help!" a voice screamed out.
It was far away, but it could still be heard.

Harry exactly knew whose scream that was. He started running, running as his life depended on it.

"Marcel...where are you?" Harry screamed out as he kept running down the long and with every second more confusing hallways.

"Harry" a voice said at the end of the hall.
There was this light behind it.

"Marcel?" Harry asked, not waiting a moment longer, before he started running towards it.

"Harry?" a last weak call was heard as the light was gone and the voice following behind it.

Harry fell to his knees.

"Marcel" he desperately sobbed as a tear fell down his cheek. He once again failed him...Marcel.

...
"Harry, Harry" somebody was calling him.

Harry shook his head as he slowly and so carefully started to open his eyes, as if he wasn't sure what was going to be waiting for him once he did.

"Oh finally, you're up" Gemma, his older sister stated, a light chuckle escaped her. Soon followed by a playful eye-roll. She dropped back into her seat, hands never leaving the wheel.

Meet Gemma,

She was Harry's older sister, older by five years and five days, how could he forget? From the age of three to thirteen every time they got into an argument Gemma would use that against him, claiming that she was much older and much wiser...bullshit is what Harry claimed it to be.

Many people were stunned by the beauty that the girl held...I mean with that long blonde hair, sparkly brown eyes and smile that could make the sun melt and the whole college football team fall down to their knees, how could you blame them? Harry didn't see that, however he did see what a pain in the ass she was, but never the less, he loved his older sister....he would never admit it, but still...

He knew that her heart was in the right place...well most of the time and that she would not have chosen for them to come back here if she did not see it as the right thing to do. Especially in a time like this. Maybe coming back home would finally bring them some closure.

"What's going on?" Harry asked still confused on what was exactly happening...in his defence, he did drive the first half of the trip and ended up being so tired, that he was knocked out for the rest of it.

"We're here" Gemma said looking out the window, causing the younger boy to follow behind, his eyes widening at the sight and a new found lump forming in his throat.

There it was, clear as day, a large, on the verge of falling down from old age, sign that said

"Welcome to Beacon Hills"

"We really are back in this hellhole" Harry spat out, clear bitterness filling his voice as his eyes focused on the world outside that window.

And sure what Harry said might sound offensive to some, but it was true.

Beacon Hills wasn't know for its large population, famous factories or magnificent history, it was know for its murder count, for every missing person and the mythical creatures such as werewolves and vampires (allegedly).

"After five years...we're back" Gemma said as she looked out the window, shaking her head a bit, before turning back to the road in front of them.

"Such a pitty that we aren't here for a family reunion" Harry stated while Gemma glared at him from the rear view mirror, causing Harry to sarcastically laugh, shaking his head as his attention once again went out the window.