doris & ernest talk too much!

"Remind me again why I agreed on coming shopping with you and the kids?"Harry asked as they entered Target.

"Because you are helpful" Louis said and Harry gave him a look...the look.

"Because I can't babysit all of my siblings on my own"Louis said and Harry was still giving him the look.

"Because you love me"Louis said and Harry started blushing, cutting him off

"Okay, okay, you got it"

"Lou, I want some candy!"a three year old toddler screamed out, approaching the two boys who were in their own conversation.

"Doris, no candy before dinner"Louis said and Doris turned to Harry.

"Pweese Harry, just one candy" Doris said as she pulled on his shirt.

"Harry!" Louis shouted, as he turned towards Harry, snapping his fingers.

"But...Louis look at that face...how can you say no to that face...it's adorable" Harry said looking at Doris who was doing her signature puppy dog eyes.

"You can have some candy" Harry said and Louis punched his shoulder.

"Harry!"John screamed out.

"Thank you Harry, you're the best" Doris said as she started clapping her little hands excitedly.

"Great now I am the bad guy for following the rules" Louis said as he threw his hands in the air out of annoyance.

"Don't wowwy LouLou, I still wuv you"said Ernest as he gave him a huge smile.

"You're the sweetest little kid Ernie" Louis said as Ernest opened his arms, giving Louis a huge hug.

"Oooh Ernest is getting all of your honey Harry" Doris said and Harry shot her a look.

"Doris!" Louis screamed out in shock.

"It's true, Harry told us" Ernest said and Doris nodded, all of their eyes now on Harry.

"No, I did not"Harry said looking at both of the toddlers.

"Well you didn't, but you were talking about it when you were with us, so we heard it...we heard it all" Doris said and Ernest was now the one who nodded.

"Gosh, I really need to start being careful with what I say around these children...they are such big mouths" Harry said. Doris and Ernest started laughing, clapping their hands excitedly.

"Are we talking about Harry liking Louis again?" Fizzy asked as she came to the cart and four boys that were next to it.

"Little lady where have...wait what?" Louis asked as he turned to Harry, whose cheeks were turning red.

"Whoops, hahaha, well that was fun and this is our sign to leave, lets get some candy" Fizzy said as she placed the two toddlers in the cart, all three going away from the two older boys.

"Are we going to spy on them?"asked Doris quietly as the three turned to check up on Harry and Louis.

"Pff...of course we are"Fizzy said as she kept pushing the cart.

"Harry..."Louis said as he looked at the curly haired boy infront of him "You like me?"Louis asked, looking right into his eyes.

"I...wow this was definitely not how I planned to do this, but yeah...I like you Louis, I like you a lot"Harry said, his cheeks all red, as he gave the boy a soft smile.

Louis looked at Harry and down at his hands, taking one into his own and looking back up, giving him the same smile

"I like you too Harry, like a lot"

"Yes!!" Doris started cheering excitedly as she turned towards Fizzy and Ernest placing her hand infront of them

"Pay up Kira's"

"Why did we ever let you watch Andi Mack with us?"Fizzy asked as her and Ernest took out five dollar bills each handing them to Doris, who smiled proudly.

"So..."Harry said looking at Louis

"So..."Louis said in the same manner, still holding Harry's hand.

"Toilet paper is on isle three"Harry said and Louis and him started laughing.

"Milk is on isle two"Louis added.

"Lets go"Harry said as they both started walking off, their hands separating.

In that moment Harry and Louis turned to one another

"Kids!"they both screamed out as they started running to the candy isle.