twitter boy !

photography kid🤪 :i have been summoned

photography kid🤪 :
i have been summoned

hoeran🤩:
ur so thirsty dude

photography kid🤪:
sorry mr getting married to shawn mendes in six months🤪

hoeran🤩:
and that is exactly why i'm helping you out
hoeran🤩:
you need a date to my wedding!!

hoeran🤪:
helping me out?

hoeran🤩:

you could say that

you could say that

photography kid🤪:
SKSKSK
photography kid🤪:
niall!!
photography kid🤪:
you've known him this entire time and you haven't told me!!

hoeran🤩:
well you never asked dude!

photography kid🤪:
how are you getting married bitch?
photography kid🤪:
you're such a toddler

hoeran🤩:
a toddler with his @

photography kid🤪:
iloveyouniallmendes❤

hoeran🤩:
much better
hoeran🤩:
@ lwtomlinson
hoeran🤩:
louis also saw the tweet
hoeran🤩:
he thinks you're cute or something

photography kid🤪:
*gasped*
photography kid🤪:
bitch set us up

...
hoeran🤩 wants to facetime you
accept?
yes | no
yes | no

Harry answered the facetime call, but he wasn't focusing on the screen, rather on the work that was in front of him.

Harry was a famous photographer, many wanting for him to take photos of or for them.

Some would say he was very picky, but truth be told, he was careful and cautions when it came to who he signed with. All which making him even more wanted in the industry.

Currently he was working out a plan for Niall and Shawn's wedding shoot.

"Hey Nialler...so happy to hear from you, I was actually going through ideas for your and Shawn's wedding photos"

"That sounds cool mate!" a voice not familiar at all to Harry replied, causing him to raise his head up and there he was...live and on the FaceTime call...Twitter boy.

"Didn't mean to scare you or anything" Louis said as he saw him jump back a bit, laughing lightly.

"Hi" Harry said as he froze a bit, still not believing that he was actually talking to him. Harry looked extremely confident and cocky over the social media, but in reality, he did get shy and nervous.

"Hi, I'm Louis...but I think that you know that by now" Louis said, chuckling, as he flashed him a smile causing Harry's heart to skip a beat.

"I'm Harry" Harry said as he smiled softly, his cheeks a bit reddish.

"Louis, do your thing!" Niall shouted from the background, causing Louis to start laughing a bit while Harry started blushing even more from his best friend.

"Okay...my name is Louis, I just finished shooting for my album cover today, so I'm a bit tired. I'm from Doncaster, but currently residing in London. Harry, I'm not gonna lie to you...I don't like coffee...more of a Yorkshire kind of lad, although I wouldn't mind giving your coffee a chance...no Niall, I'm not gonna say chonce. Also I'm flattered, so thank you"Louis said that perfect smile still on his face while Harry couldn't believe it.

"Since I've answered all of your questions...I think it is only fair that you answer one of mine" Louis said while Harry nodded his head, chuckling lightly

"I mean, I guess it's kinda fair"

"Okay...here goes nothing...would you like to go to Niall and Shawn's wedding with me...as my date of course?"

Louis asked and Niall could be heard squealing excitedly while Harry froze for a moment, now hearing Shawn in the background shouting

"Just say yes you idiot"

"Yes, I would like that a lot" Harry said smiling widely, dimples showing and now Louis' turn to start blushing.
...
six months later!